Eight episodes of brutality and goodness from Kim Jin Min! Delicious! I'm excited. The female version of Time Between Dog and Wolf ahh I better expect a Mao-Kay type relationship between Jiwoo and the Boss then, give that kind of confrontation wherein i didnt expect a plot twist on the last minute in TBDAW, that justified the actions of the villain toward the hero. but trust on the writer of Life Risking Romance. He was excellent in making the "goodness" of Chen Bolin in Ha Ji Won's eyes.
I really don't likethe way the ML act. I feel so sorry for the FM, everything get wrong in her life... I am embarrassed…
Looks like he didn't intentionally wanted her to get fired. Based on his reaction when his manager told him she was fired. And it's paparazzi-celebrity thing at first.
loveeee!! without "the romance" i would still love it. didn't understand the terms but because the actors act like they're the best, effortlessly, i loved it. MUST WATCH.
Thankful this drama was written and thankful for casting my favorite three.