So many good human here huh. Drop your morality and enjoy the show, if you really want to enjoy the drama.By the way, I already lost my kdrama morality years ago, thanks to my favorite kdrama, La Dolce Vita. So whatever that's the comeback of this show, I FUCKING LOVE IT! It's good that Ho and Sua are chill and charm while Atty and Mido are hot. Two sets of good dish. Love it
Hopefully no nonsensical "historical distortion" controversy here, but you just know knetz will comb through…
usually, historical distortion only applies during Joseon era because it has a deeper take on history. For Japanese era, they are usually open to different interpretations.
#DreamToYou felt like a coming-of-age story. I love how the characters keep choosing their dreams, as if they are an essential part of who they are. I also enjoyed watching their journey and the process of turning those dreams into reality. The filmmaking was really interesting and enjoyable. I like how the characters care for each other especially the first and second couple. The drama wrapped up decently. it's a 10/10 for me.
Torn between the cutesy bonding of Ha Gi and Da Reum AND the heart fluttering moments of Chan and Da Reum. I hope the love triangle will be something with depth and not messy.
I cant with Dan Hee! Why doesnt she fights back? Argg!! But I love how Epsiode 29, a double confession, is so good. Now, the two boys would even get into Chloe's revenge because they'll be protecting her. So exciting!
Nam Sang Ji is so good!! Also, it looks like Dan Hee would learn revenge tactica from Chloe, not the other way around. Can't wait for the next episodes!!
1 third of the drama has gone . anybody knows whats chloes plan , to get the chairman and yuna ,punished for murdering…
the drama is on the right track for me. chloe is steady in her plan. it's not easy to infilterate Adele. She needs connections to reach the top. Her target is Tae Ho that's why she needs to start frok the bottom.
Dan Hee on the other hand is complicated. I don't know if her plan is moving.
There's romance. Love triangle to be exact, between Chloe and the boys.
Dan Hee on the other hand is complicated. I don't know if her plan is moving.
There's romance. Love triangle to be exact, between Chloe and the boys.