Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Pearl in Red • Mar 4, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Nam Sang Ji and Kang Da Bin look so good together!!!! Ahhhh I'm shipping them already!!
5 6
Replying to kiritojr • Mar 4, 2026
Person Park Seo Ham
This guy is going on the hate list until the end of time. Genuinely despise watching him
same here!! blocklisted
3 0
Replying to Wal Star • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
Judging by the number of comments and reviews that appeared even before the series ended, I think the writers…
goal of low ratings? just because of a nobody? yeah achieved
6 3
On Our Universe • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
Justice for BAE IN HYUK. why does a nobody have more scenes than he has Park Seo Ham. Blacklisted in my kdrama list. I will remember the name.
11 0
On Pearl in Red • Mar 4, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
I thought I just assume I could read Korean, but I really understand a bit. Haha Pearl in Red episodes will resume on March 10 due to baseball game. huhu Now I have to repeat all existing episodes so I won't get bored while waiting for the new one.
3 1
On Pearl in Red • Mar 4, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
I love the dialogues!! i love that it's not poetic but still has the emotions of the characters. You would know if the dialogues are just dialogue or it has some feelings in it. The kids are growing in me too. So far, Yuna is my least liked hehe

Obviously I rewatched with subtitles. jeje
3 0
Replying to Salv • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
Like mother like son. haha I love him already!!
the dads met! hihi waiting mode for both the subtitles and the next episodes.
2 0
Replying to Salv • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
Like mother like son. haha I love him already!!
Yuna also idolize her father hahahah
2 0
Replying to Salv • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Like mother like son. haha I love him already!!
Love episode 7. It really gave us the images of the new generation.
2 0
Replying to Salv • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
Like mother like son. haha I love him already!!
Hyun jun your curiosity will be taking you to greater heights so stop it haha shet can't wait for his character arc to grow!!
2 0
Replying to Salv • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Min Joon is really hia mother's son, based on personality. haha I also like Hyun Joo so far. I have soft spots…
same here.. like how did it happen? I don't think he was curious of her, and that's what makes us curious too
1 0
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Mar 3, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Its crazy how with the teasers I was looking forward to Jinju's storyline but now that the series started ? Watching…
Min Joon is really hia mother's son, based on personality. haha I also like Hyun Joo so far. I have soft spots for gray characters, and I'm really intrigued by his growth.
2 2
On Dear X • Feb 28, 2026
Title Dear X
The writing of Episode 8 of #DearX is 10/10!! One for the books!! It showed me why Ah Jin differs from other bitchy girls in kdrama. She has feelings for them! She has a heart.

Kim Young Dae also reigniting some good acting here. Hwang In Yeop was also promising. So great!
5 0
Replying to Tia • Feb 27, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
You and I are the only ones here actively watching. I love older protagonists/FLs and I love seeing the veterans…
sure. been reading your tweets.
1 0
Replying to Tia • Feb 27, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
You and I are the only ones here actively watching. I love older protagonists/FLs and I love seeing the veterans…
because makjang is love! hihi
see you on X.
1 3
On Pearl in Red • Feb 27, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
I signed in because I miss makjang love triangles, and tonight, I confirmed I have more reason to look forward to the episodes: SCENES OF PARK JIN HEE AND CHOI JAE SUNG. No dialogues, just thoughts but insaaaane!!
3 9
Replying to leadtheprotection • Feb 27, 2026
Title Our Universe
Am i the only one still enjoying this show lol? I loved ep 8! What an improvement from that last episode that…
I enjoy it too. So much. But only the scenes of BIH because its connected to the plot
3 0