Need clarification1. What business was the doctor doing? 2. why would the Chairman need Yu na if the device was…
1.Temi Bio, formulating chemicals to be sturdy jewelries, I assume. 2. She just lured them and paved the way for the accident to happened. 3. By giving the shares, Yuna's father felt like have his own part in Temi Bio as well. though it'll be controlled by Adele Group now.
hope i answered your question in my own understanding.
I love the contrasting point of views of all the female leads when it comes to love, ambitions and greeds. And the way the male characters differs in approaching each of them, as family, acquaintances and lovers. Looking forward to the present time! SHAKE THEM WELL, CHLOE!
kim jung hyun's acting is so intimidating, damn, whenever he's on the screen, it feels so overawing!!
right.? you can't even snap out of it immediately because its as if he'll follow you all along. haha I'm feeling the creepiness as well, but i really love his every scenes as well also
Officially obsessed with this in just ten episodes dropped. I mean it's so classic and cliche and the cast.. Hay brings me back to the good old days of kdeama when the series is just about chaotic love and life of every person. Bring on the episodes!! CHOI JAE SUNG AHJUSSI JJANG!! Oh I love Kang Da Bin's character so much!! Looking forward to the present Hyun Jun!
damnit! Choi Jae Sung is making my blood boil! Of all his manipulations and uhgggg but I remind myself, that aside from the rivalry of the two boys and revenge, I'm here for yhe devil of this show. I despite him so much but he's so satisfying to watch.. Adrenaline!!
I am seeing a lot of comments here mentioning that theres no romance. I am actually quite baffled by this!! Because…
everything under the romance arc is subtle. the main couple, the love triangle, the rivalry. it's more on equality and unity than "who should be loved"
2. She just lured them and paved the way for the accident to happened.
3. By giving the shares, Yuna's father felt like have his own part in Temi Bio as well. though it'll be controlled by Adele Group now.
hope i answered your question in my own understanding.