Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Thais Mestanza • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Will Chloe fall in love with Min Jun's brother?
Hyun Jun to Chloe,
To cure his longing for Jin Joo.
2 1
Replying to cooper • Mar 19, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
What am I even watching? This is honestly so bad. Are they all rookie actors or what? The acting, the music, the…
except An Woo Yeo, yes
0 1
Replying to LovE385 • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
I love how Hyun Jun roasts the heck out of Yu Na!😭🤣
he's dumb looking but he's understanding and open minded. i love him!
1 0
Replying to Thais Mestanza • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Is Kim Da Bin's character a villain in the drama?
no idea yet.... but he has a love line with the FL
0 0
On Pearl in Red • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Love Chloe! Can't wait to see her shake Adele Group and Adele boys, hihi Love that this drama airs daily. Because kdrama is still kdrama.
5 3
Replying to Shinubi No Holds Barred • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee. Yep, that is what I am asking. Chloe may have morphed from Dumb-belle…
haha I'm also annoyed by those side kicks. and the driver,
1 0
Replying to Salv • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Performance wise, YuNa is my favorite. She can match the energy of the oldies. 😍
you mean the younger brother, Hyun Jun?
0 1
Replying to art • Mar 18, 2026
omg i just came from dropping the drama after the soul switching episode. i was loving the drama so i was annoyed…
did you finish it? PLEASE FINISH IT. It won't annoy you. I assure you, from someone who hates the trope. Sorry, it's just that... there's n better solution than it. You will understand as the story moves forward.
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • Mar 18, 2026
Miss Hong, Beloved Thief and Our Universe were some of the best concurrently showing kdramas in recent memory…
wdym, Our Universe was a big disappointment
0 0
Replying to sIRLii • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
OMG! PIR is hilarious 😂 and fantastic . Jeong Ran trying to seduse her husband get caught by the mistress 😂…
Performance wise, YuNa is my favorite. She can match the energy of the oldies. 😍
3 4
On Doctor Shin • Mar 16, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
The editing of events confuses me sometime.... but somehow, I get it. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODES!!

Will Ju Shin never really waver because Momo is not Momo? Even if there's someone else who will fall for this new Momo? IHH EXCITING AND INTRIGUING!! #

I love stories which will make me think about it.
1 0
Replying to BrookshieldDinh • Mar 16, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
This drama feels like a poorly written/organized drama with the promise to try and kickstart struggling actor's…
I can't believe you you can predict the whole story and claim it to be cancelled. DAMN YOURE FUCKING FANTASTIC AND SMART.
1 0
On Doctor Shin • Mar 16, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
Ahh AN WOO YEON scored another role I'll love! He's so consistent from The Nice Witch and Check Out The Event. I LOVE YONG JUNG SO MUCH!!
0 0
On Doctor Shin • Mar 15, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
Promising pilot! I loved the actors’ chemistry. Even if they’re not well-known, I could easily connect with them. That blind date felt realistic, and the teasing was so warm—I could already imagine these characters falling in love.

The drama does a great job balancing both chemistry and plot. As I watch, one question keeps coming to mind: does love really stay the same?

Heart transplants are a common trope in K-dramas, but a brain transplant in a romance? That’s new… and fascinating. If a heart transplant can’t change love, could a brain transplant do it? Where do emotions really start—in the heart or in the brain?

Questions like these are exactly what make me curious enough to keep watching this drama.
3 0
On Pearl in Red • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
love the contrasting opinions of the women in this drama when it comes to greed and power. It's like having no right and wrong because people have different opinions and experiences when it comes to it.
3 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
1. We dont know yet but we will find out bc TwinSister is handling it now. 2. Yu Na had to bait Baek to come rescue…
it was just an act. not true. though at some point there were existing problems already (as per Yuna's dad first talk with TaeHo
0 1
Replying to Salv • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
1.Temi Bio, formulating chemicals to be sturdy jewelries, I assume. 2. She just lured them and paved the way for…
she'll be entering as consultant. i assume she'll be working closely with Dan Hee, since she also wanted to secure Temi Bio. without knowing their connection
1 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
1. We dont know yet but we will find out bc TwinSister is handling it now. 2. Yu Na had to bait Baek to come rescue…
the embezzlement is Tae Ho' plan
1 3
Replying to Tia • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Dan-Hee is probably playing the long game. I don't think her revenge has truly kicked off yet- she's been sowing…
I bet they can recover in the next episodes because the revenge arc seems interesting
2 1