Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to caroleav • Feb 27, 2026
Title Our Universe
I’ve a feeling no one will care by that time.
then give the screentime to Bae In Hyuk. His character has deep story
1 1
Replying to Salv • Feb 27, 2026
Title Our Universe
some love triangle are good. I just finished one with such subplot and its a ten-star drama, though i really ponder…
judging the ratings.
0 1
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Feb 26, 2026
They left me with the osts😭😭..I'm gonna watch again soon..I miss them already
Seen the scene... play it back in evey dream 😛
1 0
Replying to DeeforDrama • Feb 26, 2026
At the very end, do you guys think they recognise/remember each other?
thats.... something which left all of us a mystery, I think. another charm of the drama
1 0
Replying to Salv • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
some love triangle are good. I just finished one with such subplot and its a ten-star drama, though i really ponder…
in the context of this drama, that overly used plot was misused. from the character involved to the treatment of the story.

Bae In Hyk and the kid were the only glorious thing of this show.
4 0
Replying to KioroDjirane • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Is that a cultural thing ? I mean I watched a lot of K-Romance and most of them have love triangle that drag forever.…
some love triangle are good. I just finished one with such subplot and its a ten-star drama, though i really ponder if it was a love triangle for real when the characters involved have mutual understanding
0 5
On Pearl in Red • Feb 26, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Ahh done watching episode 4 with subtitles — and I can't wait to see the next set of events!! I already figured out how the kids lives will be messy because of the series of happenings among the adults. No dull moment so far. The OGs of KDrama are really working like OGs.
3 0
On Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
It's not gonna be the first time for me to watch a drama with ONLY the scenes of actors I like. I think it's still working fine. Though it could totally affect my personal drama ratings
5 0
Replying to Salv • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
The whole drama s a mess. I don't blame the FL, coz she was OK when she's with ML. The problem is the SML who…
btw Tae Hyung's arc is so bittersweet. I wish they established this as healing instead
4 0
Replying to Salv • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
The whole drama s a mess. I don't blame the FL, coz she was OK when she's with ML. The problem is the SML who…
Only if he SML isn't in the episodes and it will be good. But damage has been done.
3 0
On Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
The whole drama s a mess. I don't blame the FL, coz she was OK when she's with ML. The problem is the SML who was totally unnecessary to the plot,

So I ended up fast forward to scenes of Bae In Hyuk and Roh Jeong Eui and I still love it
13 2
On Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
I want to drop it already. Bae In Hyuk was the reason why I watched but I haven't seen a full glorious moment of my guy because of some trashy scene stealers
16 1
Replying to Salv • Feb 26, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Paek Jin Hee and Choi Jae Sung on episode 4 is *chef kiss* on their respective scenes. It doesn't have subtitles…
I thought Ms. Kim Hee Jung is the villain? Why she some kind of stupid chaebol wife? lol She's funny rather than despiteful. I think the kids will appear next week. Ahh I'm excited for the revenge.
1 0
Replying to Salv • Feb 26, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
Paek Jin Hee and Choi Jae Sung on episode 4 is *chef kiss* on their respective scenes. It doesn't have subtitles…
I want to love Tae Ho because he really loves his son with Myung Hee....and that desperate expressions of meeting baby Min Jun.

So, on the next episode he will be delivered in his doorstep. LAVEEEET
1 0
Replying to Salv • Feb 26, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
Paek Jin Hee and Choi Jae Sung on episode 4 is *chef kiss* on their respective scenes. It doesn't have subtitles…
So Dan Hee finally knows the whole story....and who knows what she'll do next. That overpass scene was brilliantly heartbreaking.
1 0
On Pearl in Red • Feb 26, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Paek Jin Hee and Choi Jae Sung on episode 4 is *chef kiss* on their respective scenes. It doesn't have subtitles yet I can understand.....and felt how good it was.
1 3
Replying to Bear • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Holy skipfest, was thinking of dropping it but gonna watch it just for woojoo scenes
haha me for inhyuk. huhu
2 0
On Our Universe • Feb 25, 2026
Title Our Universe
I hate episode 7. All I see about is the Yoonsung guy who is irrelevant to the story. So what's about the 30% of TaeHyung'S past all about? Nothing too deep yet because it's wasted over a freaking nonsense, boring, boss.

I wish Tae Hyun will take Woo Jo and Hyun Jin to his new apartment to escape that nightmare of the plot.
12 0