News
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • Jan 25, 2019
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
More tears were shed in this one compared to NIF1. Nevertheless, both seasons are great.
2 0
3GGG • Jan 25, 2019
Article Popular Visual Cues found in K-Dramas [Part 1]
Please write more...it can be any other insights or analysis. I definitely look forward to your future articles.
4 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Jan 22, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
My PTW list just keeps getting longer. 73 episodes. *takes a deep breath*
1 0
On The Last Empress • Jan 18, 2019
Title The Last Empress
Chun Woo Bin is sooo hot I can’t even. His little smiles are so adorable. I think I would react like the Princess too if I ever see him in real life lol
6 0
On The Lost Tomb • Jan 13, 2019
Title The Lost Tomb
The story has so much potential but not very well executed. Mediocre acting especially Wu Xie. That Pang Zi guy’s dubbed voice is beyond unbearable.
0 0
On The Last Empress • Jan 11, 2019
Title The Last Empress
Hi fellow editors, it’s about time to publish a ‘Currently watching’ article for this drama to spread some love?
7 0
minarii • Jan 9, 2019
Article The Life of a Binge-Watcher
And this is one of the reasons why I like Jdramas.
4 0
On The Eternal Love Season 2 • Jan 5, 2019
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
Too many kisses I lost count x_x
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 1, 2019
Article [Poll] Best of Japan 2018
wow todome no kiss is winning big. but i think many other dramas deserve the attention too.
4 0
On Priest • Dec 25, 2018
Title Priest
The ratings dropped quite a bit this week...
0 0
On Man to Man • Dec 23, 2018
Title Man to Man
Very interesting plot but somehow unexcitingly executed. I just dont feel the excitement to eagerly move on to the next episode. The only reason that kept me going is PHJ. At times I felt the second hand embarassment for the female lead because her character can get quite outrageous. Not awful drama but definitely forgettable.
2 0
On The Fated General • Dec 23, 2018
Title The Fated General
I will patiently wait for the release date. The filming itself took more than a year, let alone the other preparations. Don’t want to put too high expectation to find myself let down later. But still, I hope this is good.
2 0
On Blossom in Heart • Dec 23, 2018
Title Blossom in Heart
Just for the poster alone, I’m in!
3 0
On Thumping Spike 2 • Dec 23, 2018
Title Thumping Spike 2
Makjang overload.
1 0
On Second Love • Dec 16, 2018
Title Second Love
Liked it. But the ending could have been better.
1 0
On Meet Me after School • Dec 16, 2018
Title Meet Me after School
I kept telling myself NOT to start a drama before it finishes airing. Now I’m in torture waiting for the last episode!
6 0
On Love of My Life • Dec 15, 2018
Title Love of My Life Spoiler
If not for the 3 loyal friends, they wouldnt even be together at the beginning & also at the end...
2 0
On Joshi-teki Seikatsu • Dec 10, 2018
Title Joshi-teki Seikatsu
Jun Shison did a fantastic job playing Miki’s character. Very feminine but not over the top. He is so different here than his other roles.
13 0
On Sachiiro no One Room • Dec 2, 2018
Title Sachiiro no One Room Spoiler
Beautiful story. But I hate tragic endings...this is so sad!
2 0
On An Oriental Odyssey • Nov 29, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
One of the best Chinese period/fantasy dramas this year. Now it just keeps getting better that I am so sad it’s only 50 episodes.
3 0
