News
On The Beauty Inside • Nov 25, 2018
Title The Beauty Inside
Interesting theme but there isn't really a solid storyline or plot.
5 0
On Shuttle Love Millennium • Nov 25, 2018
Title Shuttle Love Millennium
Had to skip most of Ziyi’s talking scenes, she sounds so dull & flat. Puff Kuo was so charismatic in Bloody Romance, but in this one, her role is so dull & expressionless.
1 0
On Zheng Ye Cheng • Nov 20, 2018
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
Promising actor. He shines best in wuxia/period genres.
5 0
On Find Yourself • Nov 19, 2018
Title Find Yourself
wow another song-song couple
3 0
On Crazy Queen • Nov 19, 2018
Title Crazy Queen
The summary scares me
12 0
On Mike Angelo • Nov 18, 2018
Person Mike Angelo
I think he deserves a better profile pic.
0 0
On Remembering Lichuan • Nov 17, 2018
Title Remembering Lichuan
I remembered crying like a baby watching this.
0 3
On I’m a Pet at Dali Temple • Nov 16, 2018
Title I’m a Pet at Dali Temple
The height difference between the lead couple is so cute. But I don’t get the ending, does it mean it has a season 2??
0 0
On The Eternal Love Season 2 • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2 Spoiler
1st ep is ridiculous! The writers forcefully made Mo Lian Cheng to adapt to the modern world & become a badass rich career boy in such short time. But since there are many fluffy scenes so far, I’ll suck it up.
0 0
On Mr. Fighting • Nov 4, 2018
Title Mr. Fighting
For real?! Deng Lun & Ma Si Chun...wow. There were some dating rumours although they denied it. I love seeing them in Who’s the keyman & definitely looking forward to this.
7 0
On The Journey 2 • Nov 4, 2018
Title The Journey 2
How can the writers give an ending like this. That last scene.
2 4
On Princess of Lanling King • Nov 3, 2018
Title Princess of Lanling King
Zhang Gong is so pretty oh gosh
4 2
Replying to harukae • Nov 2, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
Boring. No need to watch if you're not a DO, NJH fan, or if you're under 20 and have a certain standards when…
The rating is high but I really don’t want to start & not finishing it. Thank you for the wise comment.
1 0
Replying to Rangadeviii • Nov 2, 2018
Title The Ghost Detective
I really enjoyed this drama. The ending was okay, but so cheesy...... All car advertisement ...Three cars of the…
I was about to say this! Those 3 cars driving side by side scenes so cringey.
3 0
On The Guest • Nov 2, 2018
Title The Guest Spoiler
Frankly the scariest among all is Park Hong Joo. Her glaring eyes & the way she screams...
14 0
On Let's Shake It! Season 2 • Oct 25, 2018
Title Let's Shake It! Season 2
Now at ep 16. This season is soooo muchhh better!! Guys if you like the 1st, you will never regret watching this.
1 0
On Let's Shake It! Season 2 • Oct 20, 2018
Title Let's Shake It! Season 2
WHAT?! Season 2 how can I miss this.
2 0
Ceki • Oct 20, 2018
Article What Happened to These Famous Asian Actors and Actresses?
I really miss Noh Min Woo. If he ever makes a drama comeback, I hope he choose his project wisely.
4 0
Lively Persimmon • Oct 20, 2018
Article My Unpopular Chinese Drama Opinions
Great article. Just like how you didn't get the hype about ‘The Eternal Love’, I personally don't get the hype about ‘Eternal Love’ lol
9 1
On Life on Mars • Oct 20, 2018
Title Life on Mars
There’s a tag for “slight romance” ??! you MDLers really...LOL :D
10 0
