Editorials
On Ashi Girl • Oct 20, 2018
Title Ashi Girl
Cuteness overload. I hope there are more Jdramas like these.
3 0
On Time • Oct 20, 2018
Title Time
One word: strange.
2 0
On Shin Jae Ha • Oct 20, 2018
Person Shin Jae Ha
Sometimes I got confused between him & Kim Jung Hyun.
1 1
Replying to Sylvia • Oct 20, 2018
Title The Ghost Detective Spoiler
I am getting pissed off with this drama. At first, I really loved it, but now it has become draggy and stupid.…
But the question is, how to kill her? coz she can’t die even after Lee Da Il stabbed her.
2 0
On The Ghost Detective • Oct 20, 2018
Title The Ghost Detective
Lee Ji Ah is playing her villain role really well, coz she’s really getting on my nerves right now.
7 0
Replying to Cherry • Oct 17, 2018
Title Only Kiss without Love
Has it been subbed? Can you tell me where did you watch it? Thank you!
I don’t think it’s subbed yet. Raw vids are available on YT.
0 1
On Noh Min Woo • Oct 15, 2018
Person Noh Min Woo
Looking at his recent updates, I think what he enjoys doing most is songwriting & performing on stage. But still I really want to see him in a new drama. I’ll wait for a comeback.
10 0
On Signal • Oct 15, 2018
Title Signal
Rating 9.2 wow. Then I should really watch this.
3 1
On My Assassin Girlfriend • Oct 13, 2018
Title My Assassin Girlfriend
The second couple has better chemistry & so much cuter.
0 0
On Sm:)e • Oct 12, 2018
Title Sm:)e
Oh my! I completed the entire series without realizing the male lead is actually Uniq’s Wenhan!
0 0
On Only Kiss without Love • Oct 6, 2018
Title Only Kiss without Love
Oh...and the OST “七月” is very soothing to listen to.
0 0
On Only Kiss without Love • Oct 6, 2018
Title Only Kiss without Love
I was looking to watch something simple & short. Didn’t expect much from a short web series & am not familiar with the casts at all. I really enjoyed watching as the story is surprisingly funny. The female lead is genuinely hilarious & fun to watch. Now I am having withdrawal issues because of the omgwtfbbq ending. This better have a 2nd season.
0 4
On Still 17 • Oct 6, 2018
Title Still 17
“Please call me Jennifer.” I really like Ye Ji Won’s role...it’s a great addition.
9 0
On Oh! My Emperor • Oct 6, 2018
Title Oh! My Emperor
Serious 2nd male lead syndrome in this one.
12 0
On Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita • Oct 4, 2018
Title Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita
At the beginning I was like, ‘oh Kimi wa Petto...?’ and then nope I was wrong.
9 0
On I Cannot Hug You • Oct 1, 2018
Title I Cannot Hug You
The ‘romantic’ scenes are super cheesy.
0 0
On My Ruby My Blood • Oct 1, 2018
Title My Ruby My Blood
typical rich man poor girl story.
0 0
On Iron Ladies • Sep 30, 2018
Title Iron Ladies
I like the friendship bond among the 3 ladies. Wish to have friends like them when I get to their age.
7 0
On Demon Girl • Sep 28, 2018
Title Demon Girl
I am surprised. No reviews?
1 0
On Evergreen Love • Sep 28, 2018
Title Evergreen Love
How I wish they have a drama adaptation with the same male lead.
2 0
