While people were sad watching this scene, I was seething instead. If I could, I would have grabbed that Wangquan sword myself and stab him just to shut him up!
Even though Fugui was isolated all his life and with no affection from his dad or anyone, he still grew up to have such a sweet disposition and understanding of everything around him. When his parents were discussing if they had a boy, and Hongye said he hopes the boy would be as kind as her, he really is as kind as his mother! The way Fugui's character is connected to that scene is so heartbreaking considering how he was raised!! 😭😭
Fugui is such a badass.... I'm going to run out of compliments if they keep showing his fight scenes. 🫠
Qingtong (clear eyes)..... Even giving a name makes me cry.... 😭
And Fugui I'll take you to go travel and see the world!!! ✈️🛳️🚄🌎
After finishing the first 5 episodes, it has this melancholy undertone from Fugui's sad upbringing and his resulting demeanor from it so you can already feel the emotional tug that it's trying to convey. The little upbeat and silly scenes when Rumu came into the picture helps to alleviate this mood and is much needed. So far it's a nice balancing act of heavy and lightheartedness.
He can't make rice balls/dumplings. 🥟🥟
Can I just say Fugui has THE BEST fighting technique and magical tools for his use? Like no one even comes close to his baddassery! 🤩
And do these idiots think they have a chance in hell of beating Fugui?!! These people are delusional!
Qingtong (clear eyes)..... Even giving a name makes me cry.... 😭
And Fugui I'll take you to go travel and see the world!!! ✈️🛳️🚄🌎
After finishing the first 5 episodes, it has this melancholy undertone from Fugui's sad upbringing and his resulting demeanor from it so you can already feel the emotional tug that it's trying to convey. The little upbeat and silly scenes when Rumu came into the picture helps to alleviate this mood and is much needed. So far it's a nice balancing act of heavy and lightheartedness.
Ru Mu said he had a secret to tell her, and she just blurted it out to Fugui without hesitation. 😆 She's already shown her devotion to him.