Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 15, 2014
Replying to deepakk • Jan 7, 2025
Title Begin Again Spoiler
Just finished this one, I am not quite sure what to say about this, I really liked the first 13-14 episodes, in…
It is well said . I felt that mai and le don't have a future together and their personalities don't match . Le is kind of guy who would change her life prospective but his existence is temporary . For that woman and the child , I think it was like reconciling with younger self in order to move .
My only biggest complain is like you mentioned mai-le got fewer scenes by the end of the drama, which made me personally unable to digest their happy ending because I felt they needed more communication and mutual understanding .
0 0
On Begin Again • Jan 7, 2025
Title Begin Again
It was a summer vacation vibe drama and It made me travel virtually to Macau. The cinematography made falling in love with the city and the people .
The love stories were different because each character has a different past and unique trauma . I enjoyed their encounters and their feelings' development , however , I felt it would be more realistic if we had a different ending especially for Mai story because Xu Jun Le is not the ideal guy to plan a future with and he is yolo type .
I noticed that there was a potential love line between Mai and Elvis but it was portrayed as they were not meant to each other.
I highly recommend this drama for those who want to watch a beautiful city filled with the warmth of the local and of the family of XJL.
6 0
On The Queen Who Crowns • Jan 6, 2025
It is an intriguing dark historical drama . I bet the king had never lover her but he wanted to use her for the crown . FL is away smarter than ML , which was belittled by his own father, as a result , he developed inferiority complex and to feed his complex , he slept around with FL trusted people .
I'm not looking into their romance , but the downfall of ML because he is a trash.
7 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 5, 2025
there's ☕️ going on between MTY and LMD, it's all over weibo
yeah , wishing for the best outcomes
0 0
Replying to boooo • Jan 5, 2025
there's ☕️ going on between MTY and LMD, it's all over weibo
You're right about the break
0 2
Replying to boooo • Jan 5, 2025
there's ☕️ going on between MTY and LMD, it's all over weibo
me too , I hope they come to an agreement and they resume the drama shooting with both MTY and LMD
0 4
Replying to boooo • Jan 5, 2025
there's ☕️ going on between MTY and LMD, it's all over weibo
MTY has been in the industry for two decades and he had many hit dramas . He spoke about himself struggling with depression , which affected him badly and he said it was due to his childhood trauma ;His mother committed a sui*cide .
https://38jiejie.com/2022/01/14/ma-tianyu-brought-everyone-to-tears-on-youth-periplous-3-after-recounting-mothers-suicide/
He wants to retire from the industry .
https://38jiejie.com/2021/12/27/ma-tianyu-wants-to-retire-from-entertainment-industry-in-two-years/
If what LMD said is right , I believe the drama crew took in consideration MTY mental health , that's why they gave him special treatment , not because of being ML.
So , either way LMD did himself wrong , hopefully , he doesn't end up being blacklisted because he is still an inspiring rookie actor.
1 7
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Scout
I think they're in late thirty - early forty and they're mature comparing to other ceo-assistant stories
I understand you and I agree with you. I wish to see drama about people in their 40s or 50s falling in love without the cheating plot
0 0
Replying to criwery • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Scout Spoiler
is this female boss and a male secretary love story?
he's temporary secretary for 6 months and he used to be a manager in a big company so he is mature and responsible
0 0
Replying to Day11 • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Scout
How old are their characters supposed to be? In ep 1, they said, "You got married and divorced in your 20s," and…
I think they're in late thirty - early forty and they're mature comparing to other ceo-assistant stories
1 2
On Talentless Takano • Jan 3, 2025
It was a simple funny drama ,but it doesn't represent reality because there is no way that someone talentless with no desire to work would survive in the workplace . Nowadays even talented and hardworking would be fired due to highly competitive working environment .
1 6
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 2, 2025
Title Begin Again
Chen Jia Hui with Han Jun Hao and Xu Jun Le with Mai You Ge
thank you
1 0
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 2, 2025
Title Begin Again
Who are the main couples ? I mean who ends up with who
thank you so much for your explanation
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 1, 2025
Title Begin Again
We have two main couples then suddenly so many other sidelines couple developing their storyline…the two main…
Who are the main couples ? I mean who ends up with who
0 2
On Begin Again • Jan 1, 2025
Title Begin Again
I'm starting this drama and I would like to know the couples :
Chen Jia Hui with Xu Jun Le or Han Jun Hao , the same for Mai You Ge ?
0 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 31, 2024
Title Cinderella Game Spoiler
why jingu's mom work at the chairwoman's house?
From her opinion , it is her way to repay the chairwoman for saving her son
1 2
Replying to koogee • Dec 31, 2024
Title Love Shuffle Spoiler
I may be wrong but it seems infidelity is large part of korean and japanese societies. Its prevalent enough to…
I understand you . Personally , I avoid watching any drama, which would disturb my inner peace because I watch drama just for fun , not to carry extra burden
4 0
Replying to koogee • Dec 31, 2024
Title Love Shuffle Spoiler
I may be wrong but it seems infidelity is large part of korean and japanese societies. Its prevalent enough to…
In Japan , sleeping with prostitute is not considerate as cheating , I discovered this information via asiaboss . I think it's culturally related to the historical time when the Gisaeng exited and it's extension the escort services . Honestly , I don't understand deeply this phenomena .
0 2