Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 15, 2014
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 25, 2025
He deeply loves her ,he knows her past and her wounds and he believes that she only has him. They say man loves…
According to ML , the break started at ep 5
0 0
Replying to Crafty • Jan 25, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
WHY THE HELL DID ALL OF MY FAV ONES DIE WHYYYY?????
I'm going to start perfect match in order to forget this tragedy
0 3
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 25, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
perfect matcheverlasting longingfirst frost
I don't recall the ending of my journey to you , but FL and SFL performances were so good , so it was a fabulous drama to me and I advise you to watch it . What was the name of other popular chinese drama ?
0 1
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 25, 2025
perfect matcheverlasting longingfirst frost
me too , I like her from my journey to you and him from the double
2 3
Replying to StormySea • Jan 25, 2025
So what is everyone watching next?
perfect match
everlasting longing
first frost
4 5
Replying to Crafty • Jan 25, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
WHY THE HELL DID ALL OF MY FAV ONES DIE WHYYYY?????
I was shocked by their death and I was expecting a miracle , but it happens only for main leads
0 5
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 25, 2025
I think this is the Chinese drama with the highest 'justified death' rate .Thank god , both main leads made it alive to the end 😂 ❤️
16 1
Replying to Yuze • Jan 25, 2025
Everyone who sacrificed were promised to be born again it just sucks we didn’t get to see them 2 again in their…
It would have been better if they brought everyone to life and everything was like a dream which only ml and fl remember
0 0
Replying to JM Perez • Jan 25, 2025
That ending.....did Heaven just indirectly apologized to her then brought Fan Yue back to life...direct shipping?…
It was hilarious 😂 , honestly
1 0
Replying to Xha Won • Jan 25, 2025
Don't care about FML personality,Just tell me story wise is it entertaining/worth watch?
I feel the story is weak , but I'm looking for the upcoming eps because I want to see the healing part of the leads and I want to understand the past behind FL attitude . You can try first two ep , then judge
2 0
Replying to dedetex • Jan 25, 2025
Title Motel California Spoiler
Incredibly boring show with a storyline concerning how they were treated in high school. They are adults and they…
I felt also that school and high school arcs were kind of clichés , they made in a way that people only fall in love in high school. The story would have been better if it was an actual melodramatic or leads were mature
2 0
Replying to Cynic4L • Jan 25, 2025
Title Motel California Spoiler
So the whole village bullied her and now she's emotionally abusing the only person who always supported her &…
He knows that and he wanted to be her only shelter , but he needed to understand that being together is toxic to both of them . He took the best decision to ask for time to get over her and I think they will see things differently after that
1 0
Replying to Paula • Jan 25, 2025
Title Motel California Spoiler
I get that she’s hurt, and has every right to be, but i’m getting mad cause the ML is such a major green flag…
He deeply loves her ,he knows her past and her wounds and he believes that she only has him. They say man loves once so I think ML attitude is justified. However , being with her is toxic for both of them and I think they need a break from each other and the time to heal from the past .
1 2
Replying to Adriana • Jan 25, 2025
Title Motel California Spoiler
Honestly, I don't feel like the leads should be together, I think they would be better off apart and actively…
You explained it well . I think it is better for them to heal away from each others and taking in consideration that ML's mother is part of FL's memory of her dead mother , FL and ML relationship is bound to fail .
2 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 25, 2025
Lee Se Young cannot do miracles and rescue the script 😞
I feel that it is a weak script for 12 ep , if it was a movie or 4 ep drama, it would have been better . If they focus on FL /SML and ML/SFL stories , i think it may save the drama
5 0