Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 15, 2014
Replying to Snowme-HighOnDrama- • Feb 17, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
V r shown their spirits in the end near olive tree which means dey r in heaven but its not clear when they died…
They vanished near the olive tree and they spoke about reincarnation so they're dead .
2 2
Replying to Gene Hunt • Feb 17, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
TWOT Douban score - 5.4 rated by 25k+ users
because they ruined the ending
1 0
Replying to The White Olive Tree • Feb 17, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
unfortunately, not . However, for some people , the main leads are alive somewhere , so , it's up to your interpretation
1 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Feb 10, 2025
Did anyone else notice the last two episodes are both a half hour like they took one episode and cut it in half.?
They're part of prequel The Queen Who Crowns: Before Sunrise (2025)
6 0
On Motel California • Feb 10, 2025
I feel sorry for FL because she was drowning while nobody was with her . Love is not enough to heal someone with that kind of trauma . I wish her father wasn't like a watcher and he had stood by her side by moving out from that toxic place and by taking her to therapist after the incident . ML is also pathetic , he is living with the trauma and the guilt from his parents mistakes and irresponsibility . FL and ML as children , they had endured much more than their age and the result is that they're not able to love properly. We would have gotten a different story if FL's father and ML's mother had given their children the attention which they deserved, if they had made a proper communication with their children and if they had taken in consideration their children mental health.
I feel that the writer has wasted a drama with a great potential for highlighting the importance of child mental health and the major consequences on their adulthood .
I don't regret watching it and I'm looking forward to last eps .
7 0
Replying to Honest Swan • Feb 9, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
I thought it deserves at least a 8.5,,, I am at ep. 12
It is a matter of personal preference, but I rated higher because I really enjoyed it and I'm satisfied with the ending
2 0
On Check in Hanyang • Feb 9, 2025
I enjoyed this drama , it was a light ,funny and intriguing historical . I like how the friendship of the 4 clerks had survived within the power struggle and the dark past's consequences, I love the cute romance between FL and ML . If you look for historical drama without complex court , entanglement relationships , toxic ML and with happy ending , this is the perfect drama
3 1
Replying to sonnobella • Feb 8, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
Ep 5 helps to explain the title of the drama....hope the storyline continues to stay interesting and the character's…
yeah , her sins
1 0
On Back for You • Feb 8, 2025
Title Back for You
This is one of my best Chinese drama and it is the best combo of romance , thriller , crime , suspense and toxic relationships. I have just finished it and I highly recommend it for people who enjoy a movie like drama with new meaningful story in each ep.
7 0
Replying to sweet alma • Feb 8, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
so , this drama is like the queen who crowns ?
You're right . I had to skip many scenes and I ended up by feeling that the main story is lost .
0 2
Replying to sweet alma • Feb 7, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
so , this drama is like the queen who crowns ?
Thank you so much for your advice. I'll give it a try because I have waited for this drama for a long time ,then I'll take the decision
1 0
Replying to sweet alma • Feb 7, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
There is no justification for sexual harassment against any gender .
yes, I agree with you and I'm disappointed in FL . I think this peeping tom is part of the ancient culture because in couple of Korean drama , they mentioned in ancient time people used to watch newly married couple through holes in the door .
1 0
Replying to sweet alma • Feb 7, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
so , this drama is like the queen who crowns ?
I'm disappointed with the new trend of OTT Korean drama . I started ep 1 and I feel most of characters are perverts 😥. I wish to see some characters developments while skipping the intense scenes.
1 6
Replying to Sanoya • Feb 7, 2025
See...This is the thing, I really fucking hate how sexual harassment against men is normalize. It disgust me and…
There is no justification for sexual harassment against any gender .
4 2
Replying to sweet alma • Feb 7, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa Spoiler
so , this drama is like the queen who crowns ?
aw 😥. Are main leads involved in these scenes?
1 8
Replying to sweet alma • Feb 7, 2025
so , this drama is like the queen who crowns ?
The queen who crowns is definitely the opposite 😂. Thank your explanation , I'll start this drama.
2 0
On Back for You • Feb 7, 2025
Title Back for You
Wow , there are terrific talented actors in each ep and I'm really enjoying their superb acting . It doesn't look like 2021 drama because the cinematography is better than recently wrapped dramas.
4 0
Replying to meloamy • Feb 7, 2025
Title Back for You Spoiler
the actress (cici wang) in episode 8 is so talents and the story line too is also very sad..
yeah , I was amazed by her acting . She is better than other trending actresses , hopefully, she'll get the spotlight which she deserves.
3 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 7, 2025
My jaw is still dropped :D The book is indeed a well done pornography book! First time a rating is truly appropriate!!!
so , this drama is like the queen who crowns ?
0 12