Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 15, 2014
Replying to skyfleurette • Jan 24, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
I watch half of episode 29 before stopping to wait for the real 28 and it’s understandable. It’s not very…
good translation is available now on kisskh
0 1
Replying to adzzz3333 • Jan 24, 2025
https://x.com/ajinde_iye/status/1882328060273508458Synopsis for Season 2
Thank you for sharing synopsis. It made me satisfied and now I can wait peaceful for the next season
1 0
Replying to timilearns • Jan 24, 2025
Title The Fearless
I ended up finishing it, i really did enjoy this drama, just got a bit annoyed with the FL the longer the drama…
me too . I just hope in season 2 we can see some developments in FL character and the closure to the first case and the last case because we still don't know the killers .
1 0
Replying to yam • Jan 23, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
i’m waiting for good subs before i watch the episodes because i tried to watch ep 28 before but the subs were…
They are two sides of one coin . I imagine the husband in flourished peony would end up doing the same shit to FL if he was talented and had the power like the husband in the double . His attitude is inexcusable
0 1
Replying to yam • Jan 23, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
i’m waiting for good subs before i watch the episodes because i tried to watch ep 28 before but the subs were…
at certain point , I feel that he is delusional
1 3
Replying to yam • Jan 23, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
i’m waiting for good subs before i watch the episodes because i tried to watch ep 28 before but the subs were…
LC got his karma back for what his family did to mudan , the issue is he is going to be the true villain based on his reaction at the end of ep 28
2 5
Replying to skyfleurette • Jan 22, 2025
I watch half of episode 29 before stopping to wait for the real 28 and it’s understandable. It’s not very…
That's why I'll wait 😂, my brain can't process these exciting dialogs
1 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Jan 22, 2025
I watch half of episode 29 before stopping to wait for the real 28 and it’s understandable. It’s not very…
thank you for reply . I started ep 28 and it was confusing. I'll do the same by waiting for better translation
0 4
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 22, 2025
me too . What hurts the most is that there are still women like her in our current time
I'm really glad to know that she is doing well
1 1
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
me too . What hurts the most is that there are still women like her in our current time
It is really sad , I really don't know what to say . I think your friend should ask for help from psychologist and one of the organization which helps domestic violence victims . She needs someone to pull her out of that jail created by the society. That aunt is really hopeless and she cares about her social image the most . Hopefully , the parents of your friend would speak with the husband and to convince him to seek psychological therapy for his extreme unacceptable behavior because he is a danger to his wife , children if they have and the society.
4 3
Replying to mskololia1 • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Since this is a period drama, SY could see no other options and perhaps she had none during that time. I don't…
I felt sorry for her because she was trapped by her traumas and without wake up call , it would be impossible to get over that prison. Even nowadays there are women who still return to their abusive husbands and what they need are financial support and psychological counselling , in that time , there was no mental health care.
3 0
Replying to Flourished Peony • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Shengyi represents a type of woman who was belittled by her family and was verbally and physically assaulted by her husband . Her story is a lesson and kind of a wake up call for these women to choose a different life by relying on themselves .
1 0
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Im heartbroken with Shengyi's ending.
me too . What hurts the most is that there are still women like her in our current time
9 5
Replying to christianadaodu • Jan 21, 2025
Can’t believe she agreed to his wedding request after treating her like thrash
She is obsessed with him and at same time , she is a control freak
5 0
On My Love By My Side • Jan 20, 2025
This drama is all about karma and greediness from one side and goodness from the other side . I would simply say that ML's life was destroyed by his mother who is the villain of this show.
1 4
Replying to sweet alma • Jan 19, 2025
It is the fault of her friend who is spreading false rumors about ML and FL dating other people. FL and ML both…
I just don't feel that she is her friend and like you said people change with the time . For the main love , love is more complicated than it looks for third parties. ML has to right to move after hearing that from FL , but he didn't because it takes time to heal alone and to start a new relationship just after years of waiting wouldn't be fair for the new partner.
0 0
Replying to Daenerys • Jan 19, 2025
Is it safe to watch ep 21 and 22 today?
yes, in ep 22 the justice brought back
1 1