News
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Sep 19, 2024
Title Snow White's Revenge
Time for my weekly comment ...! Seems like the sponsorship storyline has been put to the back burner for this…
what happened to this drama, no episodes this week?
0 2
On Fragile • Sep 9, 2024
Title Fragile
FL is not Kim Sohee (Alice), this is the correct actress: https://kisskh.at/people/13944-kim-so-hee
3 0
Lily Alice • Aug 9, 2024
Article Lee Hye Ri Expresses Gratitude Towards Her Fans: "I am able to continue working thanks to them"
you will always work hard at my eyes! Hyeri is one of the most amazing actresses, she's humble, funny, cute and extremely kind 😍
2 0
Replying to momo • Aug 2, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Soo Jong Won cut most of his hair 😭 I knew that it would be too beautiful for him to star in long hair in this…
he looks really good with long hair
4 0
On The Best Day of My Life • Jul 28, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life
funny how suddenly SML and SFL (I also think they are great) are taking all the credits in the drama just because the ones you want to be together aren't dating (yet), that girl in ep.9 never dated ML in my opinion so only be worried with the painter, he thinks he came to conquer the world after his soul woke up from a long coma but he will soon realize he's already late, just hope it happens in the next 2 episodes at least, ML and FL should have a few time together and Magic Cube is rooting for them too so... writers, please be good to us 😂
7 0
Replying to Mpage • Jul 28, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life Spoiler
I just finished episode 9, and yes it is a fake relationship but they clearly have feelings for each other. He…
would but won't, she is already in love
0 0
Replying to ashleyserenity • Jul 28, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life
why do they need to add in all this unnecessary drama in the last few episodes with third parties and misunderstandings.…
I think you just like happy endings, relax haha she's totally into him
0 0
lo_ve • Jul 11, 2024
Article "Connection" actress Jung Yoo Min announces marriage
a new chapter of her life, and the most important lead role so far, congrats ❤️
3 0
Replying to Marco Ferreira • Jul 8, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
I think the main reason Fuko didn't debut it's because they already have Bang Jeemin for leader and center positions,…
just intuition, but if Jungeun doesn’t get the leadership I can only think of Jeemin she’s the most suitable for the job in my opinion
0 1
On Kim Si On • Jul 7, 2024
Person Kim Si On
little princess 𑁤
0 0
Replying to Marco Ferreira • Jul 7, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
I think the main reason Fuko didn't debut it's because they already have Bang Jeemin for leader and center positions,…
that’s what I wanted too but probably won’t happen
0 3
Replying to kokokolo • Jul 5, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
i'm so happy jungeun ranked 1st!!! i was worried she wouldn't make it from the recent rankings so i'm glad everybody…
it would be surreal if she didn't debut, the best applicant by far, I think she is good in everything and also the prettiest one
4 0
Replying to Kat • Jul 5, 2024
Title I-LAND Season 2: N/a
I don't get how Fuko didn't get picked...doesn't make sense. It's not that I don't support Mai or Saebi....but…
I think the main reason Fuko didn't debut it's because they already have Bang Jeemin for leader and center positions, I hope she can be picked by someone, certainly many eyes were there and with a bit of luck she will finally debut somewhere else. It's almost 7 years I think since she started and dead line is near for her... I also think Yuju had potential but unless they have decided to debut 9 or more members someone has to be eliminated, unfortunately for Fuko and Yuju that happened...
6 5
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 4, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
hardworking, cute and kind hearted FL, boring ML, this drama seems to have some potential, hope it gets better next episodes...
4 0
Replying to Islandgal • Jun 18, 2024
Title Tarot
you can watch on Kissasian and Flix HD
no you can't watch it in KA, please check first
2 0
Lily Alice • Jun 15, 2024
Article "I want to study a little more": "The Atypical Family" Park So Yi
my favourite child actress is so cute
12 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 9, 2024
Title Hierarchy
so many negative comments, you preferred the main roles with non bullies characters instead and have another repetitive story? I think having an open mind is also an option here, fingers crossed for season 2 🤞
1 1
On Hierarchy • Jun 8, 2024
Title Hierarchy
just started watching and I already want season 2,3,4...
2 0
Replying to Mephisto • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Military Valentine
gyu ris acting in this is so damn bad
I think she did great so far
2 1
On My Military Valentine • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Military Valentine
far from being great but it's a decent drama and gyu-ri is really amazing so I'll keep watching
5 3
