I can't say I agree or disagree with the selection because we all have different judgments but I'll watch every single of them that's for sure. By the way here's my top 10 so far:
1 - My Name 2 - It's Ok Not To Be Ok 3 - Nevertheless 4 - If You Wish Upon Me 5 - Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung 6 - Doctor Stranger 7 - Eve 8 - Run On 9 - So I Married An Anti Fan 10 - Money Flower
and my favourite actors: 1 - Kang So Ra 2 - Kim Soo Hyun 3 - Seo Yea Ji 4 - Lee Jong Suk 5 - Jin Se Yeon 6 - Shin Se Kyung 7 - Choi Soo Young 8 - Song Kang 9 - Lee Joon Gi 10 - Han So Hee
By the way here's my top 10 so far:
1 - My Name
2 - It's Ok Not To Be Ok
3 - Nevertheless
4 - If You Wish Upon Me
5 - Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
6 - Doctor Stranger
7 - Eve
8 - Run On
9 - So I Married An Anti Fan
10 - Money Flower
and my favourite actors:
1 - Kang So Ra
2 - Kim Soo Hyun
3 - Seo Yea Ji
4 - Lee Jong Suk
5 - Jin Se Yeon
6 - Shin Se Kyung
7 - Choi Soo Young
8 - Song Kang
9 - Lee Joon Gi
10 - Han So Hee