News
Replying to amore • 2 days ago
Title Merry Berry Love
The first episode is cute!!
but it’s just one episode per week 😔
0 1
On Off the Record • 17 days ago
Title Off the Record
is it actress Joo Sae Byuk playing Seo Joo role?
0 0
Lily Alice • 27 days ago
Article Top 9 C-drama female warriors every Mulan fan should know
I’m not impartial cause she’s my favorite actress but Fan Chang Yu (Tian Xi Wei) it’s my favorite character so far, absolutely amazing
3 1
Lily Alice • Aug 18, 2026
Article Jennie's agency vows legal action over malicious content
all the time this kind of news, just do your work protecting the artists, sue the whole world, no one cares about it specially here.. this is really annoying
14 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Husband
This whole situation is flawed. 1. Clearly, she is ticked off about something related to him or inadvertently.…
you became a fan already 😄
2 1
Replying to nadishna91 • May 22, 2026
Title First Man Spoiler
the death of Junho would be easy, chae young must be experiment the pain more deepest than death. I want to believe…
nah she’s not and her mother will get revenge so while junho suffers his deserved punishment she’d also suffer and just be miserable watching it so removing her at this point is acceptable, btw junho attitude is disgusting and always activates my angry cell haha
2 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
kdrama lovers definitely deserved something like this for a long time
16 0
On Scandal Love • Apr 9, 2026
Title Scandal Love
this drama is such a nice surprise, actresses doing a great work
4 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 6, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
I can’t remember any other actress for this role, it suits her perfectly and I’m glad how her acting skills improved so much, well done Jisoo, you’re a funny person 🥰
10 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 5, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
I wish Minji friend Han Cho Im can also enter this season
0 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 11, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
please tell me if it’s a good drama and I should give it a try because I really don’t like main roles here except for Shin Seulki
2 3
Replying to hrynka • Sep 14, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
What is this score? 5.2? Are people mad?....
complete nonsense 🤷🏻♂️
8 0
On The Defects • Jul 22, 2025
Title The Defects
please tell me it will have more seasons and then I can forgive you for the 8 episodes, this is clearly one of the best so far, really addicted story, the cast is really good what proves that you don’t need superstars to create a great drama, you just have to know how to choose the right actors and give them the opportunity to shine, thank you all for this masterpiece
12 0
On The Defects • Jul 22, 2025
Title The Defects
the kind of drama that you wanna watch more and more episodes, probably one of the best of this year
11 0
On Kang Seo Ha • Jul 14, 2025
Person Kang Seo Ha
rest in peace 🌹
2 0
On Law and the City • Jul 6, 2025
Title Law and the City
gave it a try because of LJS and MKY but this drama it’s a bit boring, hope it becomes better in further episodes
4 0
Lily Alice • May 19, 2025
Article Go Youn Jung on playing Oh Yi Young in 'Resident Playbook'
she’s my favorite actress, whenever I see her or read something about her my heart beats really fast, I think I love her in a special way 🥰
7 0
Replying to bluesky10100 • May 9, 2025
Title Akabane Honeko no Bodyguard
Can someone suggest where to watch this? are subs available?
was just searching too, did you find it already?
0 1
On Itsu datte Kyukyoku no Sentaku • May 9, 2025
Title Itsu datte Kyukyoku no Sentaku
where can I watch this?
0 1
On Her Trajecting • Apr 18, 2025
Title Her Trajecting
is it actress Shang Miao Yi (Ye Wei)?
0 6
