Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 57 seconds ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2022
Replying to PaulUK • May 19, 2024
Title Norigae
Doesn't seem likely.
yes, I read some articles about it after watching this and you are probably right, unfortunately it’s the reality many womans face, we can only hope things can change someday, after all we always wish for a better world…
0 1
On Exhuma • May 11, 2024
Title Exhuma
Not the best movie I've seen so far, I confess I expected a little more. Kim Go Eun for best actress? She did a great work but... for best actress? It makes me think that probably there wasn't anyone better.
9 1
On Ditto • May 7, 2024
Title Ditto Spoiler
I don't mind if the movie has a happy ending or it's just a sad story because the favourite couple doesn't end together... I think this could have been a great movie but Han Sol/Eun Sung story was left aside, and it is very important that we could understand what happened in this "love triangle" by the view of Eun Sung and why not Han Sol either...
1 0
On Lonely Girls • May 4, 2024
Title Lonely Girls
this should have more episodes, the chemistry between them is awesome
7 0
On Norigae • May 3, 2024
Title Norigae
the movie is really good, I hope the people related to this case and Jang Ja Yeon's death can one day be judged properly
4 3
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 26, 2024
Person Seo Yea Ji
I knew this day would come, thank you my queen ❤️
13 0
On Han So Hee • Mar 30, 2024
Person Han So Hee
I have always been an admirer of Korean actors but for some reason I never empathized with Han So Hee, I hope she gets the help she needs because above all she is a human being and all the anger that generated this situation will certainly not bring happiness to anyone...
7 0
Replying to Marco Ferreira • Jan 29, 2024
Title My Demon
I'd like to know the name of the child actress that Ga Young saved in the last episode, can anyone help please…
the little girl name is Oh Yun Sung, already updated
0 0
Replying to 11798549 • Jan 29, 2024
Title My Demon
Child actress is irrethical.
sorry I don't understand what you mean..
0 0
Replying to Precious • Jan 23, 2024
Title My Demon
She was not added to the list of cast here
that’s why I’m asking :)
0 1
On My Demon • Jan 23, 2024
Title My Demon
I'd like to know the name of the child actress that Ga Young saved in the last episode, can anyone help please 😉
3 6