Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2022
Replying to interregnum • Jan 10, 2024
I don't know about being the cutest out of all seasons (So-e is and will forever be my girl), but she's darn close.…
I feel the same for Sieun too, they look like sisters to me, two pure hearts 🥰
2 0
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Jan 5, 2024
Haven't watched season 1, is season 1 better than season 3? should I give it a try?
season 2 was the best so far in my opinion
0 0
On Heartbeat • Aug 15, 2023
Title Heartbeat
it would be nice if last scene didn't happen and we had a season 2... unfortunately it won't happen, so sad for this end and a bit angry tbh...
1 0
Replying to Love movies • Aug 6, 2023
If one is looking for logic, King The Land is not for you. Forget logic.This is a lovely rom-com with all the…
"He alone made King The Land a pleasure to watch", I must disagree with your comment, I think the harmony between the characters made king the land a great pleasure to watch
9 1
On King the Land • Aug 5, 2023
Title King the Land Spoiler
1. she meant quit the job at king hotel

2. he will quit too or change HQ to tourist hotel

3. they will start a new business with her grand mother his mother and all the friends

I believe some of this will happen..
8 0
Replying to Mmaggie • Aug 5, 2023
I think Sarang is telling about job
same opinion here
0 0
Replying to Aki • Aug 5, 2023
Person Ji Soo
Nahhh it’s obvious Haein was so whipped for her but Jisoo is not Also, Jisoo firmly believes men and women can’t…
I respect your opinion, like I said nothing is what it seems most of the times but they are real good friends, it’s undeniable ;)
1 0
On Ji Soo • Aug 3, 2023
Person Ji Soo
...somehow thought it would be Haein to be anounced but I think we just believe in something, trying to make it real when the truth is that nothing is like what it seems most of the times, anyway congrats Jisoo I'm sure you have the world rooting for you now, hope to see you acting again soon, that's a gift you have ❤
0 2
On Hidden Love • Jul 1, 2023
Title Hidden Love
...the way she teach him how to kiss (behind the scenes) is so funny, I wish this drama never ends!
6 2
On Weekly Idol • Feb 10, 2023
Title Weekly Idol
...when Dreamcatcher are invited we know for sure that we will laugh and have a great show from the beginning till the end! #inSomnia
1 0