Editorials Replying to xryiztu • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
cuz until now it was chnayang -come here qinglag - u come here they meet halfway chnagyang -come here ginglang…
🥹🥹🥹
1 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I keep coming back to this comment section bc I cannot go a single moment without thinking of this beautiful work of art 🥹💚✨⛰️☁️☀️🌱🌬️🗺️❄️
16 2
Replying to theultdramalover • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
i found that this instagram account posts them (w/translation too): @shinyoul_248 💚💚💚
you’re welcome! I bought the subscription for the premium content, but no subtitles… thankfully this person uploads it with subs 🤭
1 0
Replying to Jimmysea • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Can anyone tell me where I can watch the bonus scenes for free?
i found that this instagram account posts them (w/translation too): @shinyoul_248 💚💚💚
3 2
Replying to oddsare • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Can I offer a slightly different angle on the mirrors?The twin flame reading makes sense to me. Qing Lang and…
beautifully said 💚
0 0
Replying to oddsare • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Can I offer a slightly different angle on the mirrors?The twin flame reading makes sense to me. Qing Lang and…
your comment made me think of the first mirror I remember seeing, it was one of those street round view mirrors on the road when QL was first arriving to Molie… it was broken 💚 the symbolism in this series is truly unmatched 🥹
1 1
Replying to penniless • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
ep 15 preview 😭
i can’t wait 😫❤️🔥👀🥹
4 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I was doing research on the twin flame topic, and it mentioned that it involves a mirror effect: “Your twin…
I imagine so… I always thought I wanted a soulmate, but after reading about twin flames, I think that’s more meaningful 💚To be seen is to be loved, and CY sees QL exactly for who he is… a mirror I would argue is honest, it shows you every little flaw, every little crevice of your persona… what you want others to see to an extent as well, you get out of a mirror what you put in. To face yourself as you truly are, or to face a mask… I think this show is about facing yourself, the most raw you 🥹This whole show has made me reflect every step of the way, it has made me face many hard truths and it has awakened a deep yearning for a love that goes beyond words… one that transcends beyond one lifetime ✨ it’s interesting that twin flames mentions awakenings, CY had his awakening when he first met QL and QL had his own kind of awakening when reuniting with CY… sigh ❤️🔥🌬️💚⛰️👌🏽☁️
1 1
Replying to ellieamoury • Aug 11, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Can we talk about mirrors? They are everywhere in this series.
I was doing research on the twin flame topic, and it mentioned that it involves a mirror effect: “Your twin flame acts like a mirror. They show you your deepest fears, hidden flaws, and best traits all at once.” “A twin flame is a deep spiritual belief that one single soul splits into two separate bodies. People who believe in this idea think that meeting your twin flame creates an intense, mirror-like bond. This type of relationship is meant to spark fast personal growth and deep healing, but it can also be very challenging.” CY and QL are more than soulmates- they are twin flames 🔥✨💚🌱🪞I also read that a twin flame is supposed to act as a spiritual catalyst, “the connection is meant to wake up your spiritual awareness,” A WINTER SUN WAKES THE WIND IN SPRING HILLS’ DREAM ❄️☀️🌬️⛰️☁️
6 4
Replying to theultdramalover • Aug 10, 2026
Title Your Summer, My Storm
it’s now out in 💋, but I think it doesn’t have subs yet 👀
perfect!! 👌🏽 it was such a great ep too 💗
2 0
Replying to Aiebdah • Aug 10, 2026
Title Your Summer, My Storm
anyone know why ep 5 hasn't been added to 💋 yet? they're usually on time.
it’s now out in 💋, but I think it doesn’t have subs yet 👀
2 2
Replying to theultdramalover • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
1000% relatable, I set an alarm at 4am when it releases in my timezone to watch it before work so I wouldn’t…
I know, I’m not worried when it comes to CY 💚 I trust him whole-heartedly when it comes to QL, his planning game goes above and beyond ✨ I think CY’s preparing to face the reality of QL’s life and how to deal with his father/sister’s schemes against their love… Will do, the green tea is indeed doing its best 🍵🌬️🌱
3 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
1000% relatable, I set an alarm at 4am when it releases in my timezone to watch it before work so I wouldn’t…
yes, the brightness of my computer successfully burnt my retinas but it was worth it… a bit bummed we didn’t get much CY and QL content 💚we shall see, the workday is just beginning 🍵
1 2
Replying to oddsare • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I must be losing my mind. I got up before dawn for episode 14 and then immediately watched it a second time.Spoilers…
1000% relatable, I set an alarm at 4am when it releases in my timezone to watch it before work so I wouldn’t have to wait any longer 😅✨💚
1 4
Replying to Jackie_the_ripper • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Guo ge in his livestream yesterday said that in next episode all the people involved will adjust to the situation…
I understand, I have never felt this way about a show in my life… it has embedded itself into my soul ✨💚🍵
2 3
Replying to Jackie_the_ripper • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Guo ge in his livestream yesterday said that in next episode all the people involved will adjust to the situation…
I’ll trust too… I always see you in the comments 💗
2 7
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
Guys, the preview for ep.14 is out... it's called "Vortex" and according to google, a vortex in Chinese culture refers to "a metaphorical state of being pulled into an inescapable, chaotic situation" + the description states "The Storm is Coming, Protecting You" ... protecting how?? please no more leaving, no more distance, no more breaking up pleaseeeee
4 24
Replying to jjj • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Are we still getting two episodes this week?
No, the remaining three will air individually :,)
4 3
Replying to Lana • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Found it! Min lee and toptap sang it for today's final ep. ITS THEIRS i think!https://www.instagram.com/p/DbgXauSzdqT/
OMG, thank you!! 😊 I need them to release this ASAP 💗💗💗
0 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Can someone please let me know what song played at the ending credits of ep.10? my shazam has failed me!!
6 3
1