Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 44 minutes ago
  • Location: the village of Molie <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

theultdramalover

the village of Molie <3
Replying to Erinaasoo • Jun 2, 2025
Pls who has the release schedule for this😭
If this is in your current watch list, view your airing calendar & it will give you the ep release days :)
1 1
Replying to dia • May 13, 2025
Title Top Form
bite marks by peanut (english version) on yt
I think they’ll be releasing it later on, hopefully the Thai version as well 🫶🏽
3 0
Replying to Alya Min • May 13, 2025
Willy's mantra - where there's a Willy, there's a way .. 😛
or a Way 👀… 😂
2 1
Replying to xenatrbl • May 2, 2025
Title Top Form
I know one of them is infatuated by rangga jones
YES!! I have been infatuated (hehe 🤭) with this song since EP 01 🥹 actually, I went down a whole Rangga Jones rabbit hole… his music is DREAMY ✨
5 2
Replying to theultdramalover • May 2, 2025
Title Top Form
if you find them, let me know!! I can't Shazam the song they used while making love 😭
THANK YOU!! 🤭🫶🏽
2 0
Replying to theultdramalover • May 2, 2025
Title Top Form
if you find them, let me know!! I can't Shazam the song they used while making love 😭
thank you!! I’ll check it out, their soundtrack is 🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to jihane • May 2, 2025
Title Top Form
all i want is the songs 😭😭😭 give me names 😭😭
if you find them, let me know!! I can't Shazam the song they used while making love 😭
4 4
Replying to Stacey25 • Feb 21, 2025
For anyone who has read the thamepo novel I have a question are we getting a time jump before ThamePo get back…
no time jump from what I remember, thank goodness :)
2 2
Replying to Queen • Jan 27, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
This drama is my top 10 most favorite drama , no wonder this is a masterpiece .
can't help but utterly agree 🫶🏽
1 1
Replying to synchromatic • Jan 27, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
I love this way more than the original work and I have a history of disliking remakes. This just warms up my heart…
I feel the exact same way 💓
1 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 27, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
This truly is my comfort series, I was lucky to have watched it as it was releasing... now, almost a year later, I am hit with the same feelings of comfort, warmth, reassurance, and hope that this provided me the first time around ✨🍒 I feel lucky to have stumbled upon this show, this truly is the cherry magic that resonates with me... that makes me feel seen <3 As someone who is nearing their 30s, not anytime soon--but soon enough haha-- I cannot put into words the salve this show has been to my tortured thoughts of measuring up amongst my peers... especially in the mental space I was at when this first aired: unsure of my direction in life, stagnant at work, and lacking in one way or another by societal standards. This show was not a sweet escape from reality, it was quintessentially a comforting hug at the end of the week... one that melted each and every one of my worries & insecurities alike 🥹
7 0
Replying to Sevvy4ever • Jan 11, 2025
Title Fourever You
I think it's one of the OSTs for Between Us by Boy Sompob.
thanks!! 💞
0 0
On Fourever You • Jan 9, 2025
Title Fourever You
Does anyone know the song that plays at the end of ep 16, not the main track from the intro?
0 2
Replying to shei • Jan 1, 2025
how though? have watched both but can't find a relation
other parallels:
-the megaphone scene at the running track
-the club/rock scene, even down to the "you look sexy tonight"
3 1
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Nov 27, 2024
This was BY FAR the best trailer from the GMMTV25 line up. I can't wait to watch this!!!!!
AGREED!!!!
2 0
Replying to BLFAN4LIFE • Nov 24, 2024
I don’t know if it's JJ or AJ but the fainting tactick is legendary
It's JJ haha
2 0