Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 43 minutes ago
  • Location: the village of Molie <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

theultdramalover

the village of Molie <3
In ep. 12, it starts with Tian telling us about the tea from Dongguo... how it is not as famous as the one from Molie or Xi Gui, but that the quality is solid and that he actually prefers it. Tian says that there is a famous saying: "You have to walk through it and love it to truly understand it."

In ep. 13, Tian tells Wenshu that the tea from Molie has a commanding presence just like Changyang and that Xi Gui's has an enchanting floral scent just like Qinlang. Tian describes the tea from the Great Snow Mountain as mellower and cleaner than Molie, lighter than Xi Gui. Wenshu replies that GSM tea very much describes Tian.

Tian mentions another tea mountain saying: "To reach Great Snow Mountain, one must pass through Dongguo." Then, Tian tells Wenshu that the flavor of Dongguo tea is quite like him. To get to Tian, you have to go through Wenshu. Once more, Tian repeats that "you only understand it [Donggu/Wenshu] once you've walked through it." Tian, in this instance, omits the part about loving it to truly understand it like he originally said in the intro of ep.12.... is this his indirect way of letting us/Wenshu know that he loves him but he's not ready to acknowledge or come to terms with it?

This whole tea analogy really stuck with me, it was so beautifully said.
18 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • Aug 1, 2026
suicided or accidentally fell and die?
You're right, no matter the reason it is absolutely devastating.

I went back to the part where Changyang is taking a picture of the scene for Wenshu, and when the frame lets you see the full scene... you see that the white shoe is left wedged sideways between a couple branches. If it was suicide, wouldn't Tian leave it neatly placed by the flower? Why is the shoe stuck between branches?

It breaks my heart that if it was the bear, Tian died at a time he finally didn't want to die... or maybe we didn't think he wanted to die because we overlooked it just like everyone else before.
2 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Aug 1, 2026
suicided or accidentally fell and die?
I thought so too! I don't think suicide bc he told Wenshu to wait for him to pull himself together, that's hinting at a future. Also, Tian says he will snap a photo and then go find Wenshu to take him there to see the ghost flower (that name in this context is morbid). Then, suddenly the phone drops and that's it? Then, the fact that Changyang doesn't want to give any details whatsoever combined with the fact that the body was not recovered... the scene had to be gruesome. The only scenario that would warrant not retrieving Tian's body is that it was mauled beyond measure... Another factor that makes me think of the bear is that last time there was a thick veil of fog like in that scene before Tian disappears is when Changyang and Qinlang ran away from the bear that one time. Mind you, the fog that we see with Changyang and Qinlang was at the base, so the bear was beyond that fog. I don't know... this is so depressing.
5 2
Replying to m_w • Jul 27, 2026
Can I please ask if it has a happy ending? Thank you in advance!
understandable!! 💚dang… your list may have my listed shows haha 😂 Stay with Me is inspired by a novel, it was hinted to have a second season but they ended up not going through with it so the ending of the show is devastating without the follow up 💔it’s also a “bromance” bc it was out before Chinese BLs really became a thing… but even though my heart aches from how things were left, it has such a special place in my heart and I highly recommend it (but prepare tissues, you could also read the second volume of the novel to help with that ending, bc it is supposed to be a happy endings at the end of what was supposed to be season 2). The On1y One (that’s the official name) ended more of a kind of sad/open ending bc it was rumored to have a second season but again that got dropped so we were going to get a happy ending… This one was a Taiwanese BL, don’t know why it didn’t get that second season 🤔it gave me Stay with Me vibes, maybe that’s why I liked it haha even though it’s not that similar, just a vibe 👌🏽
1 0
Replying to m_w • Jul 27, 2026
Can I please ask if it has a happy ending? Thank you in advance!
of course!! I feel that, there’s a few exceptions that I’ve watched with sad endings/open endings (like Stay with Me or The Only One) but for the most part I am a strictly happy endings gal 💗 feel free to browse my watch lists!!
1 2
Replying to m_w • Jul 27, 2026
Can I please ask if it has a happy ending? Thank you in advance!
yes, I don’t really watch shows that aren’t happy endings 😌💗
1 4
Replying to Bella • Jul 26, 2026
Title Payback
Ok I didn’t notice this but according to videos I’ve seen in the comments there were some souvenirs as they…
there were five on the table, plus with the shower ahemmm... total of six ;)
10 1
Replying to Ywa • Jul 10, 2026
I'm a little annoyed with QingTian always bringing up how QingLang should break up with ChangYang to be with WenShu?…
these little brothers I’m telling you, too meddlesome for their own good and for the good of their brothers… but at least QingTian isn’t actually getting in their way, like other characters *cough* double helix *cough*
13 1
On Backdoor • Jun 23, 2026
Title Backdoor
I NEED THE SONG FROM THE LAST EP AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
1 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Jun 13, 2026
Title Double Helix
I thought the ending was Lu Feng and Yi Chen finally getting married or did we get mislead by all the previews…
Maybe we'll get a special ep?? I hope so!!!
4 0
Replying to theultdramalover • May 30, 2026
Title The Gaze
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COMMENT THIS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE YOUNGER BROTHERS?!?!?! I WANT TO SOCK THEM…
they’re like screeching velcro pests… begone!!!
2 0
Replying to j_duang • May 30, 2026
Title The Gaze
hello??? I'm already tired of yichen's brother on double helix for pissing me off, why is the brother here also…
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO COMMENT THIS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE YOUNGER BROTHERS?!?!?! I WANT TO SOCK THEM IN THE HEAD AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
5 2
Replying to Elias0987 • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
im feeling frustrated with them. the mother and both the brothers. but yeah tomorrows episode will give me tension…
Exactly, it ultimately comes down to control…

Absolutely, family isn’t just in name, it’s how we show up for each other and if you can’t even do that… then what’s there to sustain? I’d walk away too bc who is anyone to dictate our future, our partner, our own self? Again, a child will grow into their own person with their own thoughts, feelings and opinions… parents have limited part in guidance but the rest is up to their children 🤍
2 0
Replying to Elias0987 • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
im feeling frustrated with them. the mother and both the brothers. but yeah tomorrows episode will give me tension…
AGREED 🙌🏽 & the fact that she told Yichen that at least one has to be “normal” was extremely cruel and I’m sure that was her way of punishing him for “infecting” her younger son… that woman is vile. I keep seeing people argue about tradition and sickness, but just because one’s actions have a “reason” behind it doesn’t make it excusable. Again, not everyone is fit to be a parent and it shows when said parent is confronted with a break in their idealistic mold for their offspring.
4 2