K-Drama Replying to Kira33 • 22 days ago
Title Reborn Rich
Im thinking on watching this one but many people say they dislike the ending I just know that I dont wanna cry…
you should try it the ending won't make you cry.
2 1
On Love in Sync • Jun 4, 2026
Title Love in Sync
does anyone know what the fantasy aspect will be
3 2
Lily Alice • May 7, 2026
Article Netflix action K-drama 'Teach You a Lesson' confirms premiere date
finally
4 0
On The Practical Guide to Love • Apr 13, 2026
Title The Practical Guide to Love
fairly enjoyed this drama
2 0
Replying to Pupster • Feb 18, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
I think its only available in Korea?
or ok thanks for the info
0 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 18, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
am I the only one can't find this on netflix even with a vpn
0 4
On Crushology 101 • Mar 27, 2025
Title Crushology 101
A lot of people in these comments don't know that a reverse harem & a harem is not the same and it shows.
7 0
On Crushology 101 • Mar 5, 2025
Title Crushology 101
a gift to reverse harem lovers
1 0
On My Husband Got Elected • Feb 8, 2025
Title My Husband Got Elected
I wonder if they will actually film in St Lucia
0 0
Replying to kdramasinpajamas • May 9, 2024
Title Heart to Heart
Where did you watch it? I wanted to rewatch but it is no longer on Viki.
you can watch it on amazon prime video
1 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Apr 18, 2024
Title The 8 Show
What is the name of the k reality show?
Money game, you can find it on YouTube to watch
0 2
On Lovely Runner • Apr 18, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
To the 3057 people who rated this drama after watching 4 episodes or less, please note that MDL does have a feature where you can rate a specific episode if your impatient😂
6 2
On The 8 Show • Apr 18, 2024
Title The 8 Show
Finally, I've been waiting on this drama for 2 yrs now I even ended up watching K-reality show that's based on the webtoon it's adapted from
3 4
Replying to Little Orange • Apr 8, 2024
Title Heart to Heart
When did they get together?
episode 8
0 0
On Heart to Heart • Apr 5, 2024
Title Heart to Heart
This drama wasn't what I expected to be. The first half of this drama was horrid but surprisingly, so the second half was decent
0 5
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Mar 30, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
I see they're going back to one of the oldest drama tropes😂
3 0
On Blood Free • Mar 22, 2024
Title Blood Free
I liked the other poster better
4 1
On Queen of Tears • Mar 10, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I just love how this drama already has a rating just after one episode🙄(when will MDL consider disabling the rating system until a drama has finshed airing.)
6 1
On Blood Free • Mar 2, 2024
Title Blood Free
it finally got a airing date 😆
3 4
Replying to FlowerPetal • Feb 24, 2024
Title TvN O’PENing: Grand Shining Hotel
you can watch it on the hitv app all episodes are subbed there
the first 2 episodes you can watch on their website but 3-6 are only available on their app
0 1

1