Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: earth
  • Contribution Points: 65 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Feb 22, 2024
Can someone PLEASE engsub the eps, been wanting to watch this, but still no eng subs on any of the sites. 🥲
you can watch it on the hitv app all episodes are subbed there
1 5
On Love to Hate You • Feb 24, 2023
I'm not going to lie, I haven't enjoyed a rom-com this much since I was a noob to dramas about 9 years ago.
4 0
On One Piece • Feb 20, 2023
Title One Piece
I remember when I tried to put this on MDL last year, and they rejected my submission because it was a Co-production between Japan and America, but now it's here.
13 4
On Re:verse • Jan 8, 2023
Title Re:verse
Three words : Fun, Chaotic and Cute.
7 0
On Little Women • Aug 28, 2022
Title Little Women
I'm going to take a peak at this when it starts airing because of NamJi Hyun
2 0