Celebrity
Replying to Blossom • Feb 23, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
worth to watch or no guyss?
👍👍
2 0
Noctis • Feb 23, 2026
Review Fall in You
I’m also a Fan Zhi Xin fan. Trying to get through this hot mess lol.
0 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • Feb 23, 2026
Title Legend of Zang Hai
I can’t believe that ZH Trained his whole life to be an assassin, and he can’t fight, and the plan he comes up with to kill the Marquis Is to attach some incense to a brass thingumajig and hope that the projectile hits him somehow lmao. I mean seriously?! This is the genius who’s going to take down the Marquis?!?! Nahhh man, no can do. Dropping this baby faster than you can say whassup bro.
1 5
On Legend of Zang Hai • Feb 22, 2026
Title Legend of Zang Hai
episode nine is so funny. One minute this dude is going to cut off his face and wear it, and the next minute they’re like bro! Where have you been? And they’re hugging it out lol.
8 0
Replying to EmpryanLuminee • Feb 22, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
don't really remember enough to defend her in this but pardon her 😂 how far are you in drama now?
ep 19
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Feb 22, 2026
Title The Wanted Detective
Unveil is high-budget, so it has better costumes, great cinematography, and more cases happening... But I think…
The character ZKY is ruining this show for me. Jadewind is ok. It just doesn’t have much spirit. it feels like everyone is just kind of sleepwalking through it
0 1
2ndLeadsBest • Feb 22, 2026
Review Loving Strangers
I saw the synopsis, and I thought of My Mister. I don’t need to watch it again with a new cast. It was really good the first time.
0 0
On Coroner's Diary • Feb 21, 2026
Title Coroner's Diary
Landy Li is so pretty. 😍
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Feb 19, 2026
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
All of Fu YiXiao’s toughness and intelligence totally vanished about halfway through ep 16. It was so dumb. she walks into a trap, gets incapacitated by incense, can’t move, gets to laughed at by her former teacher, and then gets trapped in a fire where she can’t do anything but cry. What the hell? the writing is going downhill :(
1 5
Replying to Verliebt • Feb 18, 2026
Title Legend of the Female General
Too overrated drama. Too many cliches and usual tropes and overloaded talks and monologue thoughts. The worst…
I think they should have named it “The Romance of the Female General” and it would not have gotten people’s expectations up that it was going to be a hard-core female military drama.
3 1
On Fated Hearts • Feb 18, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
End of ep 14 is 🔥🔥🔥. 🫣😎
0 0
On Coroner's Diary • Feb 18, 2026
Title Coroner's Diary
I was kind of enjoying the show until the beginning of episode 11. then it got really cringe. iykyk
3 0
On Fated Hearts • Feb 17, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
Feng Suige’s sister is annoying.
5 0
Replying to tshay • Feb 17, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
does anyone know what his “heart of mercy” is?
ok nevermind
0 0
Replying to tshay • Feb 17, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
does anyone know what his “heart of mercy” is?
ep 11 38:30
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Feb 17, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
does anyone know what his “heart of mercy” is?
0 2
On Glory • Feb 14, 2026
Title Glory
I like this drama, but the villians are totally over the top, and there are too many who keep getting away with sh*t—looking at you He Xing Ming lol.
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Feb 14, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I could just watch this to feast on CZY’s hotness.
5 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I am seriously losing my sh*t I love this show so much. 🩷🔥🩷🔥🩷🔥🩷
4 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • Feb 9, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures
It feels like I’ve been waiting for years for this drama to come out.
1 0
