Celebrity
On My Journey to You • Feb 4, 2026
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I don’t want to watch 24 episodes to see the FL get killed in the last 5 minutes. Writers really don’t have a clue what fans like.
0 0
Replying to An Jing • Jan 31, 2026
Title Coroner's Diary
it’s coming for cdrama to be dubbed bc in zh there are many accents that isn’t proper in TV, while TV only…
I see. Thank you!
1 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jan 30, 2026
Title Coroner's Diary
why does it look like it’s dubbed even though the audio is 中文?
0 2
Hayat • Jan 24, 2026
Review The First Responders
I only nitpick @boringshows 😎
0 0
Replying to Juujugirl • Jan 22, 2026
Title Positively Yours
can you retards stick to watching Chinese drama what's alll these scrutiny and evil remarks on kdramas?
No need for offensive language.
3 0
On Heroes Next Door • Jan 20, 2026
Title Heroes Next Door
This is an extremely fun drama. i highly recommend watching it.
12 0
Replying to TATYANA • Jan 19, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Just watch it, and you’ll understand why she’s acting this way. It has nothing to do with her being “too…
I’ll keep watching. I still think it’s a problem when you let people into a rented out apartment though, no matter what the reason is. It’s an invasion of privacy, and illegal. I’m just saying as a plot point, it’s pretty extreme.
0 3
On Love between Lines • Jan 19, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
This is a cute drama in a lot of ways, but wow, who rents out an apartment and then lets her parents in to make dinner?! That’s not even legal in the US, and I doubt it is in China either. It’s crazy, all because she’s too chicken to tell her parents that she quit her crappy job so she could follow her dream of being an architect??? Why would it be that hard?
0 6
Replying to unterwegsimkoreanischenD • Jan 16, 2026
Review The Manipulated
Yes, I know, what you mean. But I rated the production, not the intention.My criticism is about the perspective…
That’s silly. It was a great review. A rating that doesn’t equal the review.
1 1
Replying to wenrou • Jan 13, 2026
Title The Truth Within Spoiler
I'm on ep 13 and wondering why are all the criminals until now women? Is there a reason for this or am I missing…
The first was a trans woman who they deadnamed. So annoying because there’s a lot of trans hysteria going around now, and that is not helpful.
0 1
On The Price of Confession • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
So freaking good in every way. 🩷🩷🩷
1 0
On Made in Korea • Dec 26, 2025
Title Made in Korea
It’s killah.
0 0
Replying to MERO • Dec 26, 2025
Title Made in Korea
Hyun bin insane he is so handsome, so charismatic. i feel like i need to watch this twice, one time to watch him…
I was just saying this is eye candy lol.
0 0
On As You Stood By • Oct 8, 2025
Title As You Stood By
Looking forward to this.
0 0
On Mobius • Oct 6, 2025
Title Mobius
This is better than I expected. Is it me or did Baby Zhang go nuts with the botox on her lips lol?
2 0
Replying to Dg457 • Oct 1, 2025
Title Shin's Project
I think that Shin's Project is unfortunately the type of kdrama that is loved by Koreans but overlooked by international…
I’m in US, and I love it!🩷
0 1
On Shin's Project • Oct 1, 2025
Title Shin's Project
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 0
On Queen Mantis • Sep 20, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Fl is killing it, pun intended. Ml’s acting seems a bit lackluster to me. The plot is ridiculous. But it’s still pretty entertaining.
6 1
Replying to Mephisto • Sep 14, 2025
Title Salon De Holmes
DisgustingKnocking out a man and stealing all his money because he cheated?Wtf is all this crapWomen these days…
🤡
7 1
Replying to Emara R • Sep 8, 2025
Title Queen Mantis Spoiler
Its a bit rough around the edges but I am invested. let's see how it unfolds.
eg. The husband is “lost” in an industrial washing machine at a busy hospital for two days?! lol. 😂 Like I’m sure no who worked there would have noticed a guy in the washing machine. 🙄🙄🙄
6 0
