WTF They eliminated the most talented contestant of the whole show just to keep the famous ones in I'm dropping this shi even though I still have a contestant that I rooted for but I just can't keep watching it after this elimination
I hate the heist challenge every season someone loses their sanity and takes it too far, others get hurt gives me anxiety every time I watch it I wish they would get rid of it if the show will have future seasons, despite it being one of the core points of the show
the main villain stole the show for me now I need to see him as the ML in any triller drama, he's just too good
I was also pleasantly surprised with the high quality fighting scenes in general the cinematography was good too bad that the plot is ridiculous and poorly written
do you think we'll get another male and female catfish? WY and YG are set on each other but I need new faces to bring new dynamic with the rest of contestants
this show was definitely not for me the plot is basically non existent, yet another mediocre thai uni bl Duang's infantile dog like behavior was unbearable to watch
the actors are good and the chemistry is good so hopefully next time I'll see them in a better written story
I think these were the best fighting scenes that I have ever seen in cinematography they looked like they are real professional fighters and not the actors playing the fighters
Despite poor storytelling, low quality production, bad videography and from time to time awkward acting I still enjoyed this one Jun Su pleasantly surprised me with acting the emotional scenes, he portrayed them way more believable and realistic than every day casual dialogs Would love to see him play in a better produced piece in the future
the idea was good but the execution plot and production wise was mediocre the ending was meh.. really underwhelming the acting on the other hand was actually great
They eliminated the most talented contestant of the whole show just to keep the famous ones in
I'm dropping this shi even though I still have a contestant that I rooted for but I just can't keep watching it after this elimination
every season someone loses their sanity and takes it too far, others get hurt
gives me anxiety every time I watch it
I wish they would get rid of it if the show will have future seasons, despite it being one of the core points of the show
now I need to see him as the ML in any triller drama, he's just too good
I was also pleasantly surprised with the high quality fighting scenes
in general the cinematography was good
too bad that the plot is ridiculous and poorly written
WY and YG are set on each other but I need new faces to bring new dynamic with the rest of contestants
the plot is basically non existent, yet another mediocre thai uni bl
Duang's infantile dog like behavior was unbearable to watch
the actors are good and the chemistry is good so hopefully next time I'll see them in a better written story
to many romance drama cliches with plot development and characters behavior in the end were disappointing
they looked like they are real professional fighters and not the actors playing the fighters
Jun Su pleasantly surprised me with acting the emotional scenes, he portrayed them way more believable and realistic than every day casual dialogs
Would love to see him play in a better produced piece in the future
the ending was meh.. really underwhelming
the acting on the other hand was actually great