as someone stated in the comments before, that was a mistranslationwhat that word ment is that he is single/unmarried…
The word that she used is 비혼. If you simply put it in the Papago it translates to non-marriage. If you look up the meaning of this word it will tell you “It refers to a deliberate, ongoing choice not to get married.” It makes perfect sense in the context of their conversation as HJ asked the reason for break up and MK called YS 비혼, meaning that he chooses not to get married. The translation team just messed up with this one, calling him celibate.
It made sense to me after hearing about why Minkyung was asking for marriage. Many people missed that she said…
as someone stated in the comments before, that was a mistranslation what that word ment is that he is single/unmarried (doesn't want to get married) not that he abstains from sex
Can anyone explain what the MC meant - why it is so hard, if the person shares the same zodiac symbol as you.…
I think you're looking way to deep into this 😅 as I understood it it's just that when you share the same zodiac sign it's another reminder that you have a huge age gap because it's specifically 12 years for a zodiac to repeat itself imagine if someone asks your and your boyfriends sign and you say I'm a horse, he's a horse too but 12 years younger if it's 13-14 years difference, the zodiac is different so it doesn't really remind you of your age gap when this topic is brought up
although I disagree with the MC that 13-14 but a different zodiac is better than 12 😁
Brother some people really have very introverted and shy personality which leaves them with regrets doesnt mean…
Him being an introvert doesn't justify his actions. I'm saying this as an introvert myself. It was his own decision to go on a show with a noona concept and be in front of cameras, so he at least could have tried instead of complaining all the time and blaming everybody else. Him being so self conscious should have not resulted in pouring all of that on the women to make them comfort him.
Never said I hated him, that's a very strong word to use. I said he pisses me off with his attitude and I stand by it.
ahh SH is pissing me off so much he's always "I thought to do this, I wanted to do that" but he never did shit! to BH he's like "what if we met at a first date, what would that change, maybe be I could be more proactive" Dude just shut up All he does is whining all the freaking time and blaming everyone else and the universe in his own unfortunes I really hope that he'll leave the show alone
Junsu is hilarious, he's my favorite contestant His friendship with Asse is so funny and relationship with Frame is so cute and precious I want to see more of them 🥰
it was actually a great story, I really liked this one the plot and the acting were good but the dry kiss killed the emotion how can I believe that these two people are madly in love with one another when even in a bed scene they barely touch each others lips yet another jbl that could have being amazing but unrealistic kiss ruins the experience
this show got so boring no actual sincere development of romantic feelings towards new love interest, no chemistry between contestants just the exes drama and that's it same old shit every new episode
I didn't like the main character at all I just haaaaaaate the cliche of infantile main character in BLs a 27yo dude who acts and speaks like a clueless child Shy and introverted characters don't have to be brainless!
Anyway, the only interactions that I was interested in are between the best friend and cafe guy They had so much tension and chemistry, they'd be a much more interesting couple to see I'd wish to see them as MLs in another BL but that's never gonna happen unfortunately
Most people are pissed at BH because he's saying one thing and acting differently consistently.He told Hyunji,…
when his ex was revealed and it was very obvious that in the video you could see him watching at Hyun Ji with puppy eyes and flirting with her, later in the interview he only talked about how he was flustered but he never mentioned YN and how she might have felt seeing him like that in the video Don't know, to me it seemed like he totally forgot about her in the moment which is weird if he'd really had strong feeling towards her
to me personally the show was ok, but not as exceptional as people talk about it what I liked about the this series - both couple. amazing chemistry, great acting, outstanding visuals. romantic scenes and the way they portray emotions are really captivating
that being said, the core of the plot is what I dislike the most the fact that for centuries she was following the soul of a literal child who lied how the baby died from one life to the other, killing him every time and getting her revenge instead of following a soul of the actual person that killed her baby is so ridiculous to me.
more than that, I haaaaate the redemption ark for villains. yes, he didn't forgive her and told her to get her punishment before getting reborn to meet her son again. but the fact that she was a horrendous villain for the whole show, killed and hurt so many people but in the very end asked for forgiveness and regretted everything, like bro be frr They should have kept her a villain till the very last second
Overall, I liked the couples, but didn't like the story I will gladly watch any future projects with these actors, hopefully with a plot that will be more to my liking
I get that the things that bothered me might be nothing to the most viewers that's why this series is so highly rated but it's just my personal opinion and the way I felt about it
It makes perfect sense in the context of their conversation as HJ asked the reason for break up and MK called YS 비혼, meaning that he chooses not to get married.
The translation team just messed up with this one, calling him celibate.
what that word ment is that he is single/unmarried (doesn't want to get married)
not that he abstains from sex
as I understood it it's just that when you share the same zodiac sign it's another reminder that you have a huge age gap because it's specifically 12 years for a zodiac to repeat itself
imagine if someone asks your and your boyfriends sign and you say I'm a horse, he's a horse too but 12 years younger
if it's 13-14 years difference, the zodiac is different so it doesn't really remind you of your age gap when this topic is brought up
although I disagree with the MC that 13-14 but a different zodiac is better than 12 😁
they can just end the season here
no point to drag it more
Never said I hated him, that's a very strong word to use. I said he pisses me off with his attitude and I stand by it.
he's always "I thought to do this, I wanted to do that" but he never did shit!
to BH he's like "what if we met at a first date, what would that change, maybe be I could be more proactive"
Dude just shut up
All he does is whining all the freaking time and blaming everyone else and the universe in his own unfortunes
I really hope that he'll leave the show alone
His friendship with Asse is so funny
and relationship with Frame is so cute and precious
I want to see more of them 🥰
a typical mediocre japanese bl
the plot and the acting were good
but the dry kiss killed the emotion
how can I believe that these two people are madly in love with one another when even in a bed scene they barely touch each others lips
yet another jbl that could have being amazing but unrealistic kiss ruins the experience
it makes my blood boil
no actual sincere development of romantic feelings towards new love interest, no chemistry between contestants
just the exes drama and that's it
same old shit every new episode
I just haaaaaaate the cliche of infantile main character in BLs
a 27yo dude who acts and speaks like a clueless child
Shy and introverted characters don't have to be brainless!
Anyway, the only interactions that I was interested in are between the best friend and cafe guy
They had so much tension and chemistry, they'd be a much more interesting couple to see
I'd wish to see them as MLs in another BL but that's never gonna happen unfortunately
Don't know, to me it seemed like he totally forgot about her in the moment which is weird if he'd really had strong feeling towards her
what I liked about the this series - both couple. amazing chemistry, great acting, outstanding visuals.
romantic scenes and the way they portray emotions are really captivating
that being said, the core of the plot is what I dislike the most
the fact that for centuries she was following the soul of a literal child who lied how the baby died from one life to the other, killing him every time and getting her revenge instead of following a soul of the actual person that killed her baby is so ridiculous to me.
more than that, I haaaaate the redemption ark for villains. yes, he didn't forgive her and told her to get her punishment before getting reborn to meet her son again. but the fact that she was a horrendous villain for the whole show, killed and hurt so many people but in the very end asked for forgiveness and regretted everything, like bro be frr
They should have kept her a villain till the very last second
Overall, I liked the couples, but didn't like the story
I will gladly watch any future projects with these actors, hopefully with a plot that will be more to my liking
I get that the things that bothered me might be nothing to the most viewers that's why this series is so highly rated
but it's just my personal opinion and the way I felt about it