I truly hope Junseo becomes the leader. No one deserves it more than him. His presence is unmatched — he always…
I totally agree with everything you said I think Junseo is the only one in this group who can lead them well But I'm afraid that considering how Mnet was trying to bury him and how they pushed Geonwoo - they will make Geonwoo the leader As leader usually is a very visible person in a group, I think they will not give that spotlight to Junseo even though he's the most deserving one Hopefully I'll be proven wrong and he'll actually become a leader
Regarding the Planet C I will torture myself once again and watch it and I really hope to see the incredibly talented C trainees make their debut Hopefully Fan Zhe Yi and Sun Heng Yu will be among them Was really happy to see them in the audience in the finale
Junseo and Jiahao were my top picks and I was so worried that none of them will make it But both of them did! I couldn't be happier 🥹🥹🥹
Even though I'm not happy to see one person in the final line up, I can live with that Everyone else is talented and I believe that all 8 of them will make a great group I'll keep following their journey and support them
My dear Junseo, I hope all the struggles and challenges that this show and the haters have made you go through are now all left behind and there's only bright future ahead, you truly deserve all the best that awaits for you ❤️
how soon during the broadcast of the finals they open up the live voting? I won't be able to watch live broadcast but I want to give my last votes to Jiahao and Junseo is it like ~15-30 minutes into the broadcast of closer to the end?
before I start watching this: is there a kiss? and if there is one - is it a proper kiss or just slightly touching the lips and not moving them at all as they usually do in jbls?
team Chains is ready to debut it didn't seem like a trainees performance at all, they were performing like an established team with great chemistry
Honestly, I'm ready to sell my soul for Jia Hao to debut the way he dances, his aura, his facial expressions, his personality, his visuals - everything is perfect it would be such a loss for the debuting team if Jiahao is not in it
seeing Fan Zhe Yi cry and say that he really doesn't want to go back broke my heart💔 I wish him all the best and I hope to see him debut elsewhere very soon
I hope people who were watching the latest episode are smart enough to understand the editing manipulations with Junseo to create the unnecessary drama. Throughout the show he not once proved himself as a good leader and a kind person But it takes only one episode of mnet’s evil editing for those people to turn their backs on him without understanding they’re being manipulated He’s such a kind soul who’s now receiving a huge amount of hate just because mnet decided to use him for the drama
When the voting opens again probably many people will drop him from their lists, but I hope there are still enough of us who supports him to make his debut 🫶🏻
Just a few thoughts after watching the latest episode:
1. BAD - wow they really evil edited Junseo in this episode. He was already receiving huge train of hate just because he got a killing part. And now Mnet poured even more fuel to the fire by editing him like that. I really like Dongyu and I do believe that he stood out the most in the performance and if he got the killing part it would have been the best choice. But it doesn't justify any hate towards Junseo. I'm afraid that his rank will significantly drop going into the finals.
2. TAMBOURINE - Jia Hao was just amazing! He (imho) was the best performer in the team and deserved to receive the highest score! The fact that Han Wen got a higher score than Jia Hao just makes zero sense. Jia Hao is incredibly underrated for no reason at all and it honestly saddens me a lot. He needs to get more appreciation. On the other note - Yumeki created an outstanding choreo and really made every member shine in their own way. It's true that he doesn't have that idol image on stage, so I kinda get why he got a low score, but it definitely shouldn't have been THAT low.
3. BREATHE - to me personally it was the best vocal performance out of all. And even my personal favourite of this whole round. Yes there was a moment where Gye Hyeon stopped for a sec, but I felt that more as a touching moment than a mistake. All 3 of them were amazing. Truly a great performance. They should have won this round in a vocal group. The team that won can say thank you to Haneum, he pulled that team on his back.
4. QUENNCARD - I don't have much to say. I feel that voting was somehow rigged. I don't know how, but it just doesn't make sense at all. I felt the same about Whiplash voting. Now the story repeats itself.
5. LALALALA - a well deserved victory 👏 The choreography overall didn't seem to be much complicated but it did have some very outstanding moments that make you go 'wow'. They had a great teamwork and it payed off. Xinlong proved himself in this concept. It really suited him a lot. He shined. ALL of the boys did a great job! btw, I think it's the first time me seeing LynnLynn laugh and have fun during practices. That really warmed my heart. At the same time seeing Bo Wen get such a low score was really sad. That kid is hella talented. I hope to see him debut one day soon and prove everyone how great he is.
I think Junseo is the only one in this group who can lead them well
But I'm afraid that considering how Mnet was trying to bury him and how they pushed Geonwoo - they will make Geonwoo the leader
As leader usually is a very visible person in a group, I think they will not give that spotlight to Junseo even though he's the most deserving one
Hopefully I'll be proven wrong and he'll actually become a leader
I will torture myself once again and watch it
and I really hope to see the incredibly talented C trainees make their debut
Hopefully Fan Zhe Yi and Sun Heng Yu will be among them
Was really happy to see them in the audience in the finale
I'll need to get used to it
I mean the full name is not really bad
it's the abbreviation that is taking me out
But both of them did! I couldn't be happier 🥹🥹🥹
Even though I'm not happy to see one person in the final line up, I can live with that
Everyone else is talented and I believe that all 8 of them will make a great group
I'll keep following their journey and support them
My dear Junseo, I hope all the struggles and challenges that this show and the haters have made you go through are now all left behind and there's only bright future ahead, you truly deserve all the best that awaits for you ❤️
I won't be able to watch live broadcast but I want to give my last votes to Jiahao and Junseo
is it like ~15-30 minutes into the broadcast of closer to the end?
That's all I ask for
and if there is one - is it a proper kiss or just slightly touching the lips and not moving them at all as they usually do in jbls?
not 8.7 at all
although I can never trust ratings for thai bls
I simply forgot to mention his vocals when was listing things that I like
He is an amazing vocalist ☺️
He's such a kind and pure soul and they treated him as garbage
it didn't seem like a trainees performance at all, they were performing like an established team with great chemistry
Honestly, I'm ready to sell my soul for Jia Hao to debut
the way he dances, his aura, his facial expressions, his personality, his visuals - everything is perfect
it would be such a loss for the debuting team if Jiahao is not in it
I wish him all the best and I hope to see him debut elsewhere very soon
Throughout the show he not once proved himself as a good leader and a kind person
But it takes only one episode of mnet’s evil editing for those people to turn their backs on him without understanding they’re being manipulated
He’s such a kind soul who’s now receiving a huge amount of hate just because mnet decided to use him for the drama
When the voting opens again probably many people will drop him from their lists, but I hope there are still enough of us who supports him to make his debut 🫶🏻
1. BAD - wow they really evil edited Junseo in this episode. He was already receiving huge train of hate just because he got a killing part. And now Mnet poured even more fuel to the fire by editing him like that. I really like Dongyu and I do believe that he stood out the most in the performance and if he got the killing part it would have been the best choice. But it doesn't justify any hate towards Junseo. I'm afraid that his rank will significantly drop going into the finals.
2. TAMBOURINE - Jia Hao was just amazing! He (imho) was the best performer in the team and deserved to receive the highest score! The fact that Han Wen got a higher score than Jia Hao just makes zero sense. Jia Hao is incredibly underrated for no reason at all and it honestly saddens me a lot. He needs to get more appreciation.
On the other note - Yumeki created an outstanding choreo and really made every member shine in their own way. It's true that he doesn't have that idol image on stage, so I kinda get why he got a low score, but it definitely shouldn't have been THAT low.
3. BREATHE - to me personally it was the best vocal performance out of all. And even my personal favourite of this whole round. Yes there was a moment where Gye Hyeon stopped for a sec, but I felt that more as a touching moment than a mistake. All 3 of them were amazing. Truly a great performance.
They should have won this round in a vocal group. The team that won can say thank you to Haneum, he pulled that team on his back.
4. QUENNCARD - I don't have much to say. I feel that voting was somehow rigged. I don't know how, but it just doesn't make sense at all. I felt the same about Whiplash voting. Now the story repeats itself.
5. LALALALA - a well deserved victory 👏 The choreography overall didn't seem to be much complicated but it did have some very outstanding moments that make you go 'wow'. They had a great teamwork and it payed off. Xinlong proved himself in this concept. It really suited him a lot. He shined. ALL of the boys did a great job!
btw, I think it's the first time me seeing LynnLynn laugh and have fun during practices. That really warmed my heart. At the same time seeing Bo Wen get such a low score was really sad. That kid is hella talented. I hope to see him debut one day soon and prove everyone how great he is.
he's one of the most talented boys in this show and should have been in top 8
Hopefully he will not give up on his dream to become an idol, he deserves to debut