Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 34 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2023

Friends

On Wrong Number • Jun 28, 2025
Title Wrong Number
not really a fan of this one
I miss the Blue Boys couple from Sukfilm
they had the best chemistry
everything after them produced by Sukfilm just doesn't reach that level
1 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Jun 20, 2025
I really liked it a lot
PHS 🫶🫶🫶

The only thing that always cringes me in such dramas is when a really pretty, feminine, petite woman dresses as a man, somehow everyone around becomes blind and doesn't realize that it's clearly a woman 🙄🙄🙄
9 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 14, 2025
I liked this series
it was simple and heartwarming, a good watch
the weak hero reference in the end is just a chef's kiss
9 0
On Heart Pairing • Jun 14, 2025
I actually like how SY and CE look together
I think if they had more time, they could have been a nice couple but at this point it's too late for the change of heart
3 2
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 8, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
i expected more
i usually really like triller/mystery/investigation dramas but this one was somehow boring to watch
3 2
Replying to moonfolk • Jun 7, 2025
Don't jump to conclusion or judge too early and then hate someone because of that. We know that the editing is…
maybe I didn't word it correctly at first, but what I meant is that I judge HN for what I have already seen up till now despite of what happens in the next ep
and that I have just a feeling of what will happen and why it might be that way
anyway, I hope that I'm wrong
0 0
Replying to moonfolk • Jun 7, 2025
Don't jump to conclusion or judge too early and then hate someone because of that. We know that the editing is…
I don't judge HN based on preview
I judge her based on already aired episodes and how she made JM feel guilty when he did nothing wrong
1 2
On Heart Pairing • Jun 7, 2025
based on the preview of the next ep I feel like JM will have a date with HN
because for others they showed who is paired with who and the only ones who were not showed are JM, HN, JY, CH
I feel like for this date he chose her because she made him feel guilty (even though he shouldn't be) and it makes me sick
he doesn't owe her anything and was already very respectful, way more than she deserves
I feel like this situation will ruin what he has with JY

I hope that I'm reading way much into it and that I'm completely wrong and his date will be with JY
4 4
Replying to XuZhaiZhai • Jun 1, 2025
YEHEY. IT'S CONFIRMED. SOO AH AND JIMIN END GAME COUPLE. CONGRATS!!
confirmed by who?
0 0
On Top Form • May 19, 2025
Title Top Form
I think this show is overrated
I mean it wasn't bad or anything but it definitely wasn't THAT good to be rated 8.7
Boom's acting was the best thing of this series. I'll gladly watch any of his future projects. His ability to portray emotion is just superior. I'd just wish for him to have a better matching partner.
The plot itself was pretty boring for me personally
maybe it was just overall not my cup of tea to understand the hype
9 4
On Dear Hongrang • May 17, 2025
despite my huge love for LJW and his outstanding acting, the story itself was rather boring
also wasn't a fan of brother-sister mystery
7.5/10
8 0
On The Devil’s Plan Death Room • May 14, 2025
I hope Hyungyu gets his revenge on them and survives this game and heads straight to finale
he definitely is the contestant that deserves to win
It would be such a shame if their attack is successful and he'll have to leave
18 1
On Fortune Tellers' Love Season 2 • May 1, 2025
What I really didn’t like about this season is that they made Yu Gyeong a main character of the second half of the show giving her story most of the screen time
She wasn’t even a likable contestant
Felt like Shian situation all over again 😒
7 0