Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 34 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2023

Friends

On Project XY • 9 hours ago
Title Project XY
I feel like nothing is really happening in this show..
1 0
On Deadly Tag • 1 day ago
Title Deadly Tag
I hope Sanghyun gets his revenge on everyone in the next episode.
2 0
Replying to apdown • Jul 31, 2026
Hello where did you watch please tell , the site i see i.e Goplay.su has mismatched subtitles
the subtitles are fixed at around 12min into the episode
0 1
On Bloody Game X • Jul 29, 2026
I hate the heist challenge
every season someone loses their sanity and takes it too far, others get hurt
gives me anxiety every time I watch it
I wish they would get rid of it if the show will have future seasons, despite it being one of the core points of the show
6 0
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 30, 2026
the main villain stole the show for me
now I need to see him as the ML in any triller drama, he's just too good

I was also pleasantly surprised with the high quality fighting scenes
in general the cinematography was good
too bad that the plot is ridiculous and poorly written
4 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Jun 12, 2026
do you think we'll get another male and female catfish?
WY and YG are set on each other but I need new faces to bring new dynamic with the rest of contestants
1 1
On Duang with You • Jun 6, 2026
this show was definitely not for me
the plot is basically non existent, yet another mediocre thai uni bl
Duang's infantile dog like behavior was unbearable to watch

the actors are good and the chemistry is good so hopefully next time I'll see them in a better written story
11 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 4, 2026
I think these were the best fighting scenes that I have ever seen in cinematography
they looked like they are real professional fighters and not the actors playing the fighters
16 0
On Never Forget Your Enemy • Apr 2, 2026
Despite poor storytelling, low quality production, bad videography and from time to time awkward acting I still enjoyed this one
Jun Su pleasantly surprised me with acting the emotional scenes, he portrayed them way more believable and realistic than every day casual dialogs
Would love to see him play in a better produced piece in the future
2 0
On Always Meet Again • Mar 29, 2026
the idea was good but the execution plot and production wise was mediocre
the ending was meh.. really underwhelming
the acting on the other hand was actually great
8 0
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 27, 2026
at this point the most interesting and entertaining scene for me was Yun Jae's and Hangyeol's gossiping
20 2
Replying to sIRLii • Feb 14, 2026
Love 😍 😍 😍 it when I COME UP with a GREAT IDEAS no soju comments , use it, it's free. ( Jealous ppl say…
looks like you just hit a keyboard with your head and rolled over it several times
13 5