Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2023

Friends

Replying to sneha3214Pransocool • Feb 6, 2026
It's been a long time since I have gotten my blood boiling because of a participant. What do you mean "You…
honestly the take of “babying Yunjae” is so weird to me
as if adults can’t be sensitive and take things to heart and feel hurt?
can’t we sympathize with him and feel sorry for him when his feelings got hurt, just because he’s an adult?
8 4
Replying to Bassie • Feb 6, 2026
I guess Yunjae will be eliminated, even though he’s not really a threat (since Hyunjun likes Sunwook). For some…
If he get's eliminated the show's ratings will just collapse
he's everyone's favorite
5 3
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 6, 2026
I didn't like episodes 5-6 at all😭
Did I have to wait a whole week to just get heart broken for my boy Yun Jae💔
But after the preview of the next week's episode, their hand holding and Hyun Jun's stare at Yun Jae I still have hope..
0 1
Replying to Alex K • Feb 2, 2026
I get that shows like His Man are trying to portray a clean, wholesome image of gay men, but I wish they cast…
well they casted one messy person and as a result had to do the reshooting
4 0
Replying to Terezkaaa • Feb 1, 2026
I think I missed something... Can anyone tell me why is this season reshooting?
there was some controversy in the first shooting because of one of the contestants, he did something bad (no one knows the details). So production had to scrape up that shooting and start over without that person.
1 0
On His Man Season 4 • Jan 30, 2026
not enough moments of Yun Jae and Hyun Jun in the 3-4eps:((
Hopefully we'll get more of them in the next ones
10 0
Replying to Neka Tamo • Jan 30, 2026
Guys, looks like I missed something... Why is Su Min ignoring Hyeok Jin?
I'm guessing that Hyeok Jin showed his interest into Su Min in the first shoot but Su Min rejected him. However it's not really a reason to ignore him. Maybe there was some tension between them or something like that
I wish that they could input the flashbacks from the first shoot just to give us more context
2 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 28, 2026
Mina Sue is such a bad actress. Like literally. Her behavior, her facial expressions, the way she talks and what she says - all of it is so unnatural and over the top, such a hard watch
she's like switching the masks every 5 seconds trying to figure out which facial expression will suit the best the thing that she's planning to say next
even in the interviews watching her face feels like I can get a stroke from the quick changes
not even mentioning the weird giggles that she cuts abruptly
10 1
On His Man Season 4 • Jan 23, 2026
the cast members so far seem really nice, hopefully all of them will build good relationships both romantic and friendships
I hope no one will feel left out

Yun Jae is my favorite contestant, I'm rooting for him 🥰
10 0
On His Man Season 4 • Jan 23, 2026
the fact that this season is a reshoot doesn't bother me at all
I like the idea of previous participants having more time to go after someone the like or to reconsider their previous choices and regrets

The ones that became a couple previous time and came back - I can totally understand both sides
Maybe they'll get their chance to start over or maybe not, we'll see
17 0
Replying to salmaMk • Jan 23, 2026
Bet the threat elimination was for taichi
why do you think so?
2 0
Replying to Mehak Gupta • Jan 23, 2026
I am confused . Hyunjae received red chocolate from someone but from whom. Red means first priority right?
I think from the girl that chose him for the photoshoot challenge
1 2
Replying to Sania rk • Jan 23, 2026
i wasn't going to watch this but because of min jee hood pull move i did(and the amount of times i have seen that)…
unfortunately, I feel like Mina is going to be the main character of the season with the most screentime
1 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Jan 23, 2026
When su been told he wants someone like Da hee noona i was like dude really knows whos the goddess.
and then he goes for Mina who doesn't even stand close to Da Hee 🥲
I mean personality-wise, I'm not comparing the looks
4 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 23, 2026
I don't want to be very judging this early into the show but Mina's behavior is very frustrating
I'm all for exploring your options because that's what they are there for but changing your person of interst 4 times during a single night is just insane
It just confuses everyone around
If I was SuBeen, seeing all of that happening during the campfire, it would really turn me away from her

I wish Seung-il will not get swayed away by her and will stick to MinJi, they are a great match and so far she seems a very likable person. She's my top pick among women right now

On a side note, I don't get how HJ doesn't get much attention. He's attractive and seems really nice. So hope he'll get his time to shine
9 1
On EXchange Season 4 • Jan 22, 2026
finally it's over
I stressed way more than I should have watching this
the outcome was predictable from ages ago
2 0
Replying to LIFE VAYNE • Jan 22, 2026
Someone please spoil the ending couples for me Fast replies would be appreciated 🙂‍↕️
Mujin + Bonhee
Sanghyeon + Soohyun
Yeonggyeong + Hyeonjun
4 0
On Love (X) • Jan 17, 2026
Title Love (X) Spoiler
If the show is scripted anyway they should have made a twist at the end for Time choosing Tod after Tod's confession
4 0