well..it was very basic no plot nor originality what saved it for me was Thomas's and Por's visuals, Real&Hia couple, and solid kissing and intimate scenes
skipped through whole 2 new episodes of sians drama just for 5 second conversation between Dongho and Arin
and unlike the hosts I don't see any kind of interest from Dongho towards Haelin It seems like he just feels awkward in her presence and that's it he's just polite and respectful so he smiles or awkwardly laughs so I hope that their time in paradise will just prove that there's nothing from his side
Preview for the next ep. makes me worried for Dongho Arin couple as he looks really confused and conflicted with all these confessions so I really hope that he makes the right decision and chooses Arin they're perfect for each other
but the group name is kinda...🥴 AHOF.. seriously I wonder who's in charge of picking the name in these shows because that person needs to be fired At least the lineup is actually the best one out of all the recent shows
I'll be supporting the boys on their journey to success
all of the finalists are so talented trainees that I genuinely wish for those who couldn't debut through Universe…
Especially I'm rooting for my picks who unfortunately didn't make it to the final lineup Kenta and Kwon Hee Jun Seeing Hee Jun say that it's his last chance and then not being able to debut makes my heart ache So hope that he won't give up and will find his way to make a debut
all of the finalists are so talented trainees that I genuinely wish for those who couldn't debut through Universe League to have an opportunity to debut soon these boys definitely deserve it
what are the chances of kyung ho and the others going on boys planet 2? I need them to debut
if I'm not mistaken the auditioning for boys 2 planet is already closed and I doubt that finalists of UL could audition while the show was still airing so I don't expect to see them in B2P but would be really happy if I'm actually wrong
I don't care about Sian and her boyfriends I just need Dongho and Arin to end up together I really hope that he will stick to her and won't get distracted with the new girl as she'll definitely will pursue him
My heart goes out to Team Beat. I’ve felt so bad for them, especially Woongki! But I feel Team Rythm has it.…
but if that's the case then individual voting doesn't make sense if Woonki and Park Han don't debut because they're not in team Rythm while having the votes that make them rank in top 7 then what was even the point of being ranked high so I do really hope that it won't be only fixed team debut because they could have just done only team voting from the very beginning 🤞🤞🤞
Lim Young Jun (#18) seems such a sweet and kind hearted person, he's so soft spoken Him being eliminated made me really sad especially seeing how upset he was and crying during the last interview 🥺
I don't quite understand how the debuting lineup is going to be formed will it be based on the winning team and not individual votes? I hope not cause that's a fail I'm fully supporting the current top 7 to be the final debuting group so I really-really hope that the lineup will be formed based on individual votes however as we can now pick only 1 trainee during voting I think that it might change the top 7
Hope that they are actually dating in real life
They're the only reason I kept watching this till the end
no plot nor originality
what saved it for me was Thomas's and Por's visuals, Real&Hia couple, and solid kissing and intimate scenes
and unlike the hosts I don't see any kind of interest from Dongho towards Haelin
It seems like he just feels awkward in her presence and that's it
he's just polite and respectful so he smiles or awkwardly laughs
so I hope that their time in paradise will just prove that there's nothing from his side
I'm expecting Arin and Dongho to be endgame
he just knew who Junseo is and that's it
other than that I totally agree with what you said
(and face)
she's a bit way too delusional 😂
so I really hope that he makes the right decision and chooses Arin
they're perfect for each other
I wonder who's in charge of picking the name in these shows because that person needs to be fired
At least the lineup is actually the best one out of all the recent shows
I'll be supporting the boys on their journey to success
Kenta and Kwon Hee Jun
Seeing Hee Jun say that it's his last chance and then not being able to debut makes my heart ache
So hope that he won't give up and will find his way to make a debut
these boys definitely deserve it
and I doubt that finalists of UL could audition while the show was still airing
so I don't expect to see them in B2P but would be really happy if I'm actually wrong
I just need Dongho and Arin to end up together
I really hope that he will stick to her and won't get distracted with the new girl as she'll definitely will pursue him
if Woonki and Park Han don't debut because they're not in team Rythm while having the votes that make them rank in top 7 then what was even the point of being ranked high
so I do really hope that it won't be only fixed team debut because they could have just done only team voting from the very beginning 🤞🤞🤞
or I'm just being delusional 😔
Him being eliminated made me really sad
especially seeing how upset he was and crying during the last interview 🥺
will it be based on the winning team and not individual votes? I hope not cause that's a fail
I'm fully supporting the current top 7 to be the final debuting group so I really-really hope that the lineup will be formed based on individual votes
however as we can now pick only 1 trainee during voting I think that it might change the top 7