I'm not gonna lie, I don't even know who that #6 guy is like bro, if he actually ends up in the final lineup this is going to be ridiculous the fact that voting system in this show is based on money and endless votes was screwed from the beginning
Youngseo not being a main vocal for the final mission is a crime I wish that Kyoungbae would have switched Younseo's name back to main vocal after Sihun took it away, but he didn't:(
I hope he'll be able to shine in the performance despite not being main vocal but I truly wish they will give trainees the opportunities to turn the tables and change positions during practice and we'll get surprised next week
LYNNLYNN is sooo funny and charismatic! if he had enough screentime since the beginning of the show, he would be fixed in top 7 as one of the most popular trainees
I really liked this drama, it was cute and heartwarming The characters were amazing as well and actors did a great job However last few episodes were quite boring, especially some scenes for the secondary characters - I found myself skipping some parts But overall I really enjoyed this one:)
What is up with this week’s rankings?! I can’t believe how many have fallen from the top spots! I love Han…
those rankings of ep 8 are based only on the scores from the performances (live audience votes + benefits) everything will change when they're combined with online votes
zhang ji jung's attitude really gets on my nerves with the skills that he's got (no) he needs to lower his ego and go home and the fact that he managed to rank 5 in the overall battle ranking after that shitty performance of his is just ridiculous
and him being ranked 5th in general voting is really concerning if he's part of the final lineup he'll just drag down the whole debuting group
I'm really happy for Woo Ha Jun but honestly I can't understand why Youngseo didn't win 1st place in the team He stood out the most to me and the vocals were insanely good Maybe I'm just too biased, I really want him to succeed He deserves to be the main vocalist of the final lineup, but that's just too unlikely as not enough people vote for him
How do you even replace #5? He hasn’t budged at all
exactly, that's the problem 😕 he's sitting there quite strongly which is really concerning I really hope that with benefits from new challenges and just through voting the picture will change and he'll be removed but it's definitely not going to be easy
I wish there was an additional voting of who to remove from top 9..
I really like the concept of the show I was doubtful after the 1st episode as I thought the teams will be fixed, but now I'm really enjoying the new approach and fresh ideas it's really entertaining to watch as it brings something new to the table
Dong Hwa is going higher in the rankings, I'm so glad! Let's secure all F4 in top 9 and keep voting for them I'm also happy that Zi Heng got his polaris rank back
Final line up already looks good besides that #5 boy he really needs to be replaced there are so many talented trainees who deserve to have this spot Min Jae, CongB, Yoo Jun, Hikari, Sung Min, Michael Wu
that dong min dude is so irritating really can't stand him this season turned into a one man show as if he's some master mind main character and everyone else there is to just fill up the space
like bro, if he actually ends up in the final lineup this is going to be ridiculous
the fact that voting system in this show is based on money and endless votes was screwed from the beginning
I wish that Kyoungbae would have switched Younseo's name back to main vocal after Sihun took it away, but he didn't:(
I hope he'll be able to shine in the performance despite not being main vocal
but I truly wish they will give trainees the opportunities to turn the tables and change positions during practice and we'll get surprised next week
if he had enough screentime since the beginning of the show, he would be fixed in top 7 as one of the most popular trainees
The characters were amazing as well and actors did a great job
However last few episodes were quite boring, especially some scenes for the secondary characters - I found myself skipping some parts
But overall I really enjoyed this one:)
everything will change when they're combined with online votes
with the skills that he's got (no) he needs to lower his ego and go home
and the fact that he managed to rank 5 in the overall battle ranking after that shitty performance of his is just ridiculous
and him being ranked 5th in general voting is really concerning
if he's part of the final lineup he'll just drag down the whole debuting group
He stood out the most to me and the vocals were insanely good
Maybe I'm just too biased, I really want him to succeed
He deserves to be the main vocalist of the final lineup, but that's just too unlikely as not enough people vote for him
that's my favourite jp one, nothing can top it
I really hope that with benefits from new challenges and just through voting the picture will change and he'll be removed
but it's definitely not going to be easy
I wish there was an additional voting of who to remove from top 9..
I was doubtful after the 1st episode as I thought the teams will be fixed, but now I'm really enjoying the new approach and fresh ideas
it's really entertaining to watch as it brings something new to the table
Let's secure all F4 in top 9 and keep voting for them
I'm also happy that Zi Heng got his polaris rank back
Final line up already looks good besides that #5 boy
he really needs to be replaced
there are so many talented trainees who deserve to have this spot
Min Jae, CongB, Yoo Jun, Hikari, Sung Min, Michael Wu
really can't stand him
this season turned into a one man show as if he's some master mind main character and everyone else there is to just fill up the space