i want to ask your opinion:i have seen some clips and the show seems quite unpleasant to watchthe judges/mentors…
Those are only specific moments The rest of the show definitely worth watching There are many talented trainees that you’ll fall for Lots of funny moments and great relationships However you might be displeased with some trainees that made it to the final group, but the majority of them are top tier and deserved their spot
After watching 4 episodes I'm rooting for Dongho and Arin they seem most likeable to me without too much drama, even though he had a thing for You Jin Just hope that going forward he'll pursue Arin and she'll also stay interested in him
honestly I'm so tired already of watching the same scenario happen every single episode of one player ruling the…
If Dong Min actually wins this season as there are only several episodes left, I will definitely feel that I just wasted my time watching this show The most annoying and narcissistic contestant I don't care how smart he is, I just want him out
honestly I'm so tired already of watching the same scenario happen every single episode of one player ruling the whole game He's smart OK, I get it, I acknowledge it but it's not exciting and not entertaining to see the same shit happen over and over again
And now that they’ve kept their funds, Dongmin won’t be send to the death match for a while 😒I really prayed…
So true. I’m really curious to see how Seong Beom plays by his own because he’s a smart guy. But as for now all we see is him blindly following Dongmin and from time to time suggesting some ideas.
They uploaded final voting results Looking at domestic vs global votes distribution you can really tell that global voted talent while domestic voted visual/popularity
Also seeing that Youngseo dropped in final ranking is painful
I had high hopes for the deathmatch to finally get rid of Dongmin my hopes were crashed seriously how much longer do we have to witness the whole show being built around one egocentric narcissistic player who can't stop cursing with shibal every 5 seconds
my heart broke when Woong Ki cried the performance was so good, they deserved to win I really hate live voting the audience is filled with young girls voting for pretty faces and abs
I kinda hope that producers will rig the votes for the finals and provide with actually good lineup pleeeeease give us the main vocal for the group even though I like the boys from the current top 7 as individuals but let's be honest - as a group they won't deliver
The rest of the show definitely worth watching
There are many talented trainees that you’ll fall for
Lots of funny moments and great relationships
However you might be displeased with some trainees that made it to the final group, but the majority of them are top tier and deserved their spot
they seem most likeable to me without too much drama, even though he had a thing for You Jin
Just hope that going forward he'll pursue Arin and she'll also stay interested in him
I love seeing this side of him, having fun and letting his inner child out🥹
The most annoying and narcissistic contestant
I don't care how smart he is, I just want him out
He's smart OK, I get it, I acknowledge it
but it's not exciting and not entertaining to see the same shit happen over and over again
but I still will support the group for my top picks (F4 & Pentor)
was the group name revealed in the final episode?
Looking at domestic vs global votes distribution you can really tell that global voted talent while domestic voted visual/popularity
Also seeing that Youngseo dropped in final ranking is painful
my hopes were crashed
seriously how much longer do we have to witness the whole show being built around one egocentric narcissistic player who can't stop cursing with shibal every 5 seconds
I want to know who placed at which rank and if it changed from their last position
not going to be easy without a main vocal
the performance was so good, they deserved to win
I really hate live voting
the audience is filled with young girls voting for pretty faces and abs
pleeeeease give us the main vocal for the group
even though I like the boys from the current top 7 as individuals but let's be honest - as a group they won't deliver
I wish they could actually debut like that