Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 20, 2024
Amazing how the leads can create such chemistry and I'm only on episode 2. Where has Uhm Tae Goo been all this time? He's hilarious, charismatic and so charming.
11 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 17, 2024
Yay, glad this rating went up. Dramas like this one and Freaking Fairytale as good for our rom com entertainment value.
1 0
On The Atypical Family • Jun 12, 2024
All in all a pretty good drama. What stood out for me was the acting by the ML, the daughter and the supporting roles of family. I felt their family connection chemistry was stronger than the two main leads. But all in all, a great story and good drama.
4 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 9, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Wow, glad I came here first before I hit play on this one.........
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 5, 2024
A solid 8/10 for me. I really liked the comedy between her brother and mom and everyone else around them. I didn't' find the leads comedy that funny bc the FL was just annoying for me, esp when she was upset or crying. And did she cry a lot in this one. The ML's acting has improved but still it was ok. The 8 was for the story, the OST, the secondary actors and their funny performances and the handsomeness of Seon Jae.
5 6