Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Queen of Tears • Mar 21, 2024
This is the first time for me in awhile where I am not entirely captivated with the ML by his visuals and adorable character... I am so loving Hae In and her no nonsense personality, kinda bitchy but in a good way. I also love her wardrobe, hair and makeup, this drama is doing everything right by her.
11 1
On Doctor Slump • Mar 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
This was one I would do back and rewatch. I can watch PHS on repeat. Him and his wooga squad can make me laugh and put me in a good mood. That adorable humor heals me. They're just great physical comedy actors. Dramas don't have to be so serious, they're made to entertain us especially when we're feeling sad, mad, lonely.
7 1
On Eye Love You • Mar 13, 2024
Title Eye Love You
We all need a Tae Oh in our lives- someone who's as thoughtful, sweet, and caring as his character. I'm pretty sure it was based on a sanrio character. LOL
15 1
On Eye Love You • Mar 10, 2024
Title Eye Love You
i always fall into this actor's trap. He's such a green flag... Potato boy in Nevertheless, Love All Play and Castaway Diva.... he's hard to resist!
16 1
Replying to Riya • Mar 3, 2024
FL likes ML, she confessed her love to him but ends up getting rejected.ML has a crush on his gaming friend whom…
thank you!
1 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 2, 2024
It's only 12 episodes so this story has to develop quick. I really wish they would have concentrated on just the 2 MLs but I will probably finish this one out since I'm only watching Dr Slump in the meantime
1 0
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • Feb 28, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
You must be an immature high school student 😔
you just described your profile pic
1 0
On Doctor Slump • Feb 27, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I liked their chemistry better as immature high school brainiacs competing than two adults who fell in love after they helped each other out.
0 2
On Flex X Cop • Feb 24, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
how is this? i literally only have 1 other kdrama i'm watching rn?
0 3
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Feb 22, 2024
yeah it’s a romance slice of life drama. it’s more of a slow general progression of individuals through life…
ikr? Meng Xiao Dong is not a side story. Is it just me or do you find him stiff? Like the way he's acting?
0 6
On Melo Movie • Feb 22, 2024
Title Melo Movie
OOOOMMMMMGGGG, this is my PB+J!
I was just thinking that Eddie needs another OBS- like rom com. And it's paired with Park Bo Young who is the icing on the cake
2 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Feb 22, 2024
yeah it’s a romance slice of life drama. it’s more of a slow general progression of individuals through life…
Most definitely a fan of their chemistry and their relationship, maybe it's the pool games I gotta ffwd thru. And there's really no secondary stories either
4 8
Replying to peakyjoy • Feb 20, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
This drama reminds me of the old kdramas that made me love kdramas.
The same screenwriter wrote My Roommate is a Gumiho and Secretary Kim. I get it now why I love watching this one.
2 0
On Doctor Slump • Feb 20, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I think this is my first Kdrama I've seen that's dealt with depression and anxiety in a rom com type situation. I think it's good writing on this situation. I've always wondered what it's like to date someone with depression. The highs and lows and the worries are depicted nicely here.
18 2
On Doctor Slump • Feb 19, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Episode 7's last 6.5 minutes are my serotonin. His lil drunk dance in front of that claw machine had me in stitches. I've rewatched it so many times that I think I broke my own Netflix account.
7 0