Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Lovely Runner • May 20, 2024
But isn't this the kdrama script writing formula:
13 amnesia or coma takes place, one of them can't remember shyt
14 let's start back to square 1 shyt and they need get to know each other again shyt
15 suddenly memory is regained, they reunite and fall in love again
16 continue where they originally left off somewhere back late in 12, resolve all and tie up all couples or friend issues, and hopefully we get a good ending with our leads too.
Somewhere in between these episodes there's a Subway ad
20 4
On Lovely Runner • May 18, 2024
One of the best 5 minutes of 2024 has got to be the misunderstanding in the video shop between the mom and dad of the leads of episode 11. It's a watch over again and again so I can literally lol
16 0
Replying to bb00pll • May 9, 2024
Hit so far
I'm hoping the dropped friends circle back later and pick this up again.
2 2
On Lovely Runner • May 9, 2024
There's just something about a tall tall ML bending down to kiss his FL....😍😘
18 0
On Lovely Runner • May 9, 2024
There's just something about a tall tall ML bending down to kiss his FL....😍😘
1 0
On The Atypical Family • May 9, 2024
I've been telling fellow kdrama friends to watch this- half of them drop it after the first episode, and the other half are just as intrigued like me with this drama. It's a hit or miss with this one,
29 11
Replying to Precious • Apr 30, 2024
She did not do open brain surgery did you miss it in ep 13 when the doctor said it's ultrasound treatment so they…
My comment was meant to be funny. Ha ha
2 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 30, 2024
My only gripe was they made Hae In waaaay too perfect looking for someone who should have looked very ill and someone who had brain surgery without a shaved part of her head. Unless they worked on her brain surgery through her ear? lol
6 6
On Lovely Runner • Apr 28, 2024
His confession was probably one of the best I've seen in awhile- I screamed and cried at the same time!
The rain and the yellow umbrella will be iconic!
26 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 26, 2024
So the same screenwriter wrote CLOY, Legend of the Blue Sea and My love from a Star.... That's a great resume. I hope this weekend will end well because I'm out of kleenex.
9 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 20, 2024
Im Sol's friend that had the embarrassing issue is the same girl in Business Proposal, " You know I have no chingus?!" Love her
13 1
On Eye Love You • Apr 20, 2024
Title Eye Love You
I gave this one a 8/10. Why? The story was cute, the ML was cuter, and the 2nd couple was the cutest. I just loved the hugs between Yuri and Tae Oh... I mean the emotion that went into those hugs, I can feel them through the screen. Tae Oh is the greenest flag I've seen. Maybe too much green flag, he was adorably perfect.
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 16, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
That scene with him and his dad crying at the restaurant had me literally in tears. You never want your kid to be in pain, especially physical pain.
13 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 12, 2024
Same screenwriter also wrote True Beauty, so if you're a fan of True Beauty, this one is gonna resonate with you for sure,
7 3
On Lovely Runner • Apr 12, 2024
There is something about a drama with Byeon Woo Seok... he commands his presence in a scene without saying anything because of just his aroura. I'm so glad in this drama we get to see him play a sweet character that has a green flag all over him but it's all in incognito for now. I can see why the ratings are so high, it'll probably go higher since he's 6'3 in height 😂
13 1
On Queen of Tears • Mar 28, 2024
The music of this drama is just spectacular. Whenever the ballads come on you just get even more emotional over this couple,
11 1