XJY was a useless and psychotic emperor but I actually felt sad when he died 😭 him and the princess really…
You make a really strong point about XJS. I think the main theme in this story is that everyone carried their own pain and desire for revenge, but what separated them was how they chose to act on it.
XJS had every reason to feel wronged, but he crossed a line when he used slaughter and cruelty against innocent people just to get the throne. That’s where FYX and FSG stood apart. They also sought revenge, but they refused to achieve it by sacrificing innocent lives or destroying their integrity. War may be brutal, but they still held onto a moral code—no scheming against those who trusted them, no betrayal of loyalties, and no senseless killing. They valued honor above power.
And honestly, as for XJY… he was absolutely unhinged, but he was also unexpectedly entertaining. I didn’t expect to feel sad when he died, but he brought so much chaotic energy to the story that I ended up liking him in a tragic way 😭.
This drama was so good! I’m so sad that it has ended. I am happy with the writing overall. I will miss FSG and FYX. 😭 This will go down as my favorite enemies-to-lovers drama.
I came to like Jingxiu crazy couple lol. Same vibe, same energy. Truly a match made in heaven. 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously!! I went from thinking she was dumb and emperor was a lunatic, to wanting them together because they match so well. They need each other to balance out. I love them together in a twisted way lol
Seems to me like they are setting up for the kingdom to just fall
At first, my happy ending prediction was that he wouldn’t take the throne—that he and FXY would just disappear to the countryside or his mother’s old retreat and finally live in peace. I even thought maybe FSG abdicate and let his younger brother rule. But now? I’m not so sure anymore. His mother and grandfather have crossed too many lines, and I don’t see any redemption left for them.
I do wonder if Murong Yao will finally do the right thing as some kind of redemption arc—but who knows at this point. Another person who could potentially take the throne is the princess. Yes, she’s been annoying and frustrating to watch, but maybe that was intentional—to break her down so she could come back stronger.
Now I’m torn between two predictions: 1. The princess ends up ruling—and possibly ruling with the lunatic emperor of Jinxui—or they die together in a tragic ending. 2. Murong Yao steps up and finally does something right. 3. No more Susha?
So now I’m guessing the princess and the emperor are going to end up together? I had a feeling something like this was coming. Maybe she needed to go through this downfall to grow stronger. At this point, I honestly can’t see the second prince ascending the throne anymore. My new prediction: the princess will take the throne and rule alongside the “lunatic” emperor of Jinxui—or they’ll die together. What do you think?
This might just be me, but I personally think that the amnesia couldn't have come at a better time. The situation…
I guess this makes sense. I was wondering why?! Just saw the trailers for episodes 29 and 30 and—oh no, not the amnesia trope again. 😩 I’ve been obsessed with this drama up to now, but that preview threw me off. Praying they handle it well and keep the pacing tight. 🤞🏼
XJS had every reason to feel wronged, but he crossed a line when he used slaughter and cruelty against innocent people just to get the throne. That’s where FYX and FSG stood apart. They also sought revenge, but they refused to achieve it by sacrificing innocent lives or destroying their integrity. War may be brutal, but they still held onto a moral code—no scheming against those who trusted them, no betrayal of loyalties, and no senseless killing. They valued honor above power.
And honestly, as for XJY… he was absolutely unhinged, but he was also unexpectedly entertaining. I didn’t expect to feel sad when he died, but he brought so much chaotic energy to the story that I ended up liking him in a tragic way 😭.
I do wonder if Murong Yao will finally do the right thing as some kind of redemption arc—but who knows at this point. Another person who could potentially take the throne is the princess. Yes, she’s been annoying and frustrating to watch, but maybe that was intentional—to break her down so she could come back stronger.
Now I’m torn between two predictions:
1. The princess ends up ruling—and possibly ruling with the lunatic emperor of Jinxui—or they die together in a tragic ending.
2. Murong Yao steps up and finally does something right.
3. No more Susha?
What do you think?