Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 36 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Award Hoarder Enabler1
Replying to whoissilmoy • Apr 13, 2024
I also saw a comment that YZM is the one who can handle MCH's mother.
In that scene they both were taking out trash, fl's mother asked YZM what kind of trash he has, and he said "hazardous", I'm a bit dense, what did he mean by that? That subsequent conversation shows that he can go toe to toe with her.
1 0
Replying to Methie • Apr 13, 2024
Uhm I think I missed something big. Why do both ML and FL have the same grandmother? Doesn't that make them related?!
ml's mother is grandma's own flesh and blood daughter, so ml is related to grandma by blood
fl's father is grandma's stepson so there is no blood relation to grandma
ml and fl come from different families, different set of parents

grandma divorced her first husband for having another lover, then remarried, but did not get along with her stepson, and has been estranged from him for decades, so she lives in retirement home since she has no other family and her grandson lives abroad

fl is the only person who visit grandma regularly and has a very close bond with grandma.
ml wrote to grandma regularly over the years, but grandma has never mentioned her stepson nor his family to ml and never mentioned her past or grandson to fl, so neither the ml nor the fl ever knew each other existed. All the ml know is that grandma married into another family but he knows nothing about that family and grandma never talked about them.

But upon ml's return home and visit grandma, grandma mentioned fl to him because she knows fl works in the same company Yueda Group as her grandson who is high level, and knowing her grandson well, before he even said anything, told him to not bully her.
10 4
Replying to Dramabeequeen • Apr 13, 2024
Judging from the comments I feel some people expect CEO falls in love with middle class employee after a few episodes.…
There has to be some event that causes him to learn to trust a person and open up before he can fall in love. His grandma knows him well and told him that he does not know what family is because his mother died and his father is bad and he has no siblings, that not all people are bad, that just because he has only bad experiences with people, there are good people and she pointed to the sunflower seed to make an example, black outside but white inside.

This explains the ml's reserved nature, reluctance to smile, standoffish demeanor, harshness towards others, and general indifference.
4 1
Replying to andyisme • Apr 13, 2024
The look on her face when she saw him standing in front of her😆https://weibo.com/7797022620/5022713174821658
YZM is everywhere or else he's got someone spying on her.
3 2
Replying to HussleQueen • Apr 13, 2024
People keep commenting on things that hasn’t happened yet, the ML is not a good person he care only about money…
What about ML wants to buy insurance for grandma so she has an alert service in case something happens, she can get help right away. I think he also wanted her to get some medical check up? He told grandma that it can ease his concern if she buys the insurance. Was that genuine? I wonder if that is foreshadow something will happen to her health.
5 1
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 13, 2024
Netizens are saying that YZM and jialiang 's father make a better father son relationship ... and only they can…
I also saw a comment that YZM is the one who can handle MCH's mother.
4 3
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 13, 2024
I don't know which episode but there is a scene of YZM hugging MCH and the camera focused on the fl's back while the ml's rather large hands squeezing and caressing her back, as well as you can see, he has long arms too. His hands are exquisite, large palms, long slender fingers. The hug is so beautifully done.
7 0
Replying to andyisme • Apr 13, 2024
🗣️ today’s livestream is about to end #XuKai: aiyo 😮‍💨#YangZi: the plot will get more and more…
On the internet, it shows Xu Kai English name as Kevin Xu.
I read somewhere that his nickname is soso because growing up, people notice that he can naturally pick up things on his own easily and he could do a little of everything.
0 2
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 13, 2024
The fl is indomitable, a paragon of virtue. She is the at the center of this drama and everyone and everything else revolves around her. The ml is also the antagonist and eventual love interest.
5 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 13, 2024
BCE is about a clash of love, the struggle to balance filial love and the need to make her own decisions without the guilt of betrayal and the fear of severing her bond with her mother who is stuck in thousands of years of Chinese cultural expectations and traditions and Confucius teachings.
6 0
Replying to andyisme • Apr 12, 2024
If I was Mai Cheng Huan, jia liang will horn until he gets arrested for public disturbance
That is not her style. She is someone who plunges headfirst and tries to solve everything right away. MCH is straightforward, like an engineer would be. She is not political. She does not scheme all day long like YZM. Maybe being around YZM enough will improve her political skills for management. Perhaps YZM goal is to help her survive.
3 0
Replying to mizu • Apr 12, 2024
who is mother Zhang ? u mean Zhang Pei Sheng, another director in the company ?
really? I feel like I write too much sometimes and will delete some
0 0
Replying to Luckyforever • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Is grandma dying in the series?
eventually
my curiosity is who gets grandma's hotel
0 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 12, 2024
it is under yueda group ... if YZM helps miss zhang to get the position of Mr dennis then she will help him in…
thanks
0 0
Replying to rahatreza • Apr 12, 2024
The more they spent time together that much more YZM will fall for MCH. Its already set in motion.
but if I were YZM I would be worried based on his conversation with grandma in ep. 12 (preview)
0 0
Replying to H19279 • Apr 12, 2024
In the morning livestream with BCE's cast. Xu Kai said that he is going to be fire investigator in the next project.…
thank you for sharing
1 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
I change my mind based on grandma and grandson conversation in ep. 12 preview, the tone and the cold stares at each other. I'm rethinking grandma will give all her wealth to MCH. She doesn't trust YZM. She trusts MCH more.
YZM: "Once you hand over Xing'anli to me, I will manage it with care. Then I'll have her come over to help out. Consider it as giving her an important position."
Grandma: "Zhiming, does this count as a threat to me?"
5 0
Replying to mizu • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
I don't think the grandma is planning to give Huanhuan the hotel, that what Zhiming thinks. But he misunderstand…
I change my mind based on grandma and grandson conversation in ep. 12 the tone and the cold stares at each other. I'm rethinking grandma will give all her wealth to MCH.
YZM: "Once you hand over Xing'anli to me, I will manage it with care. Then I'll have her come over to help out. Consider it as giving her an important position.
Grandma: "Zhiming, does this count as a threat to me?"
0 0