Celebrity
On Be Melodramatic • Aug 13, 2019
Title Be Melodramatic
I just love the direction and editing in this. The writing is amazing too. Even the songs (that I normally dislike) are excellent. The editing for the next episode preview and the episode ending is just gorgeous too. I can't stop praising these two episodes!!!
8 0
Replying to saltdiscus • Apr 4, 2019
Title Save Me
I think due should be given to English movie """" water wellness... Which this drama is heavily based upon. I…
the webtoon this drama is based off is like 4 years older than that movie so...
2 0
On Big Issue • Mar 26, 2019
Title Big Issue
lmao how come they let episode 11-12 air like that, I was lmaoing the entire thing
1 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 20, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
It was nice seeing how things actually happened compared to Hyeja's delusions. So yeah, episode 1-10 weren't "just a dream". They were a mix of reality and delusions.
9 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 18, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
cool seeing her friends as old as her in episode 11, gave kind of a happy mood. waiting for the sub tho as my korean is still pretty average..
3 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 16, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
I actually thought there were many tips throughout the episodes. Just to give an example, that chamber pot memory scene in episode 8.
3 2
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 14, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
Also this is written and directed by the same people that did Awl... maybe we should have expected it was going to get deep from the very beginning lol
0 0
On Big Issue • Mar 14, 2019
Title Big Issue
this surprisingly had a pretty good start. camerawork is pretty cool and the overall aesthetic combined with the over the top action and stuff makes it feel like some 80s thriller, looking forward for more!
5 0
On The Light in Your Eyes • Mar 13, 2019
Title The Light in Your Eyes Spoiler
love how the drama writer just destroyed this entire comment box lol specially all those people whining about the old lady and no romance...
13 1
Replying to sun_wukong • Sep 17, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly
Does anyone know the retro song that used to play at the end of the first few episodes? Idk if its an ost or a…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcsnp285Tk
0 0
On Life on Mars • Jun 17, 2018
Title Life on Mars Spoiler
The ending to ep. 3 was one of the coolest I've seen in this kind of dramas lol really dramatic!
0 0
