K-Drama
On Take Care of My Mom • Apr 30, 2023
Title Take Care of My Mom
could someone tell me where to see this with subs, its been over a yr, and im still waiting
2 0
On Delivery Man • Mar 3, 2023
Title Delivery Man
im finding the FL a little annoying already
5 0
On The Fabulous • Jan 28, 2023
Title The Fabulous
Im kind of finding the fl annoying, also she is literally a cheater.
16 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 24, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
So it's almost finished, how is it so far? Much romance?
yes, lots of types of love between various people.
0 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Nov 24, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
i still dont like this couple, and im really rooting for the writer to have a happy ending
5 0
Replying to some random cool nuna • Nov 21, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
reply1988!!!! I can't not get emotional and nostalgic when i think of that drama
OHHH that makes so much sense
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 20, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
This was amazing. I loved it. I cried a lot, and i really enjoyed the storyline.
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Nov 20, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I really hope this happens soon. I love this show.
1 0
On Somebody • Nov 19, 2022
Title Somebody
this show is shit. im literally on ep8 but, i can barely bare to finish it. its dead boring.
11 0
Replying to some random cool nuna • Nov 19, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
reply1988!!!! I can't not get emotional and nostalgic when i think of that drama
what are u talking about? what does reply 1988 have to do with this show? I also get nostalgic by it btw
0 2
Replying to wormcat • Nov 17, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
i really dont want the main leads together, he deserves better, and she need to think.
i changed my mind, the ML is kinda an ass hole and the FL is annoying, but they still shouldn't be together
5 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Nov 17, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
i really dont want the main leads together, he deserves better, and she need to think.
5 5
On Mama Boy • Nov 15, 2022
Title Mama Boy
I actually enjoyed this a lot, and i didn't expect it. I also really loved how it is filmed.
6 0
On Once Again • Sep 29, 2022
Title Once Again
This show is so weird, the fact that its techinically a yound boy and and old man, makes me super creeped out. Also I find it boring. But thats a personal opinion
1 3
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I am enjoying this show, i found the FL's excessive cuteness a bit annyoing at teh start, but a lot of Cdramas have leads like this, but the characters tend to mature, and this female lead is doing it too. So I am happy. However, I hope they don't continue to switch bodies throughout the show. I can see why its so important, but, i just dont find that bit as interesting
7 0
Replying to tapegecu • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I haven't watch any of Wang Yibo's dramas. Which is the best drama of him?
untamed
1 1
Replying to effo • Aug 3, 2022
Title Wangdrak's Rain Boots
I have this movie on my hard drive, it's a 2018 movie
THANK YOU, it worked, i havent watched it yet but i will. ❤️
1 0
On Insider • Aug 1, 2022
Title Insider
This show was good but confusing at times during the final 6 eps. It ended on a good note and doesn't need another season..
4 0
Replying to babybreath • Aug 1, 2022
Title Insider
Is this worth watching?
yes
2 0
Replying to effo • Aug 1, 2022
Title Wangdrak's Rain Boots
I have this movie on my hard drive, it's a 2018 movie
really, i wonder why no info is showing up on this website. is there any way for u to share it with me?
0 2