Celebrity
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 8, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
Kinda boring, i knew i wouldn't like it because i knew who she would end up with, but i didnt expect the story to be repetitive. I really love Knag Jae and Lee Ma Ri's chracters
1 0
On Doctor Lawyer • Jun 4, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
Personally i liked the first episode, but the ending made me kind of sick
2 0
On Doctor Lawyer • Jun 4, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
How is Lee Kyung Young in so many recent dramas
3 1
Replying to Shiro • Jun 2, 2022
Article To Drop or Not To Drop: Pros and Cons
How far did you get the first 4 times?
ep2
1 0
Replying to Farhana Akhter • May 28, 2022
Title Again My Life
i Don't want to!π
okay
0 0
Shiro • May 28, 2022
Article To Drop or Not To Drop: Pros and Cons
I am a dropper, but i droped my mister v4 times, but the 5th time i loved it
1 2
On Again My Life • May 28, 2022
Title Again My Life
personally i liked it, esp the ending, i hope there is a season 2, but it doesnt seem likely.
0 2
On Tomorrow • May 25, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I really loved this drama until the final 2 episodes, (which i like, but i believe it has so much potential to be better). They writers leaving Ryun and Joong Gil story to the last episodes was a terrible decision. They story was so beautiful, but it should have been stretched out more, instead of being rushed.
9 0
Replying to tintin92 • May 23, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
sad? why?
wow πππ
0 0
On Tomorrow • May 20, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I cant believe this show is ending "Tomorrow" (hehe) But anyways I am actually a little annoyed that they did not stretch out the storyline. I am scared they will rush the ending in ep 16
2 3
On Tomorrow • May 20, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, WAITING TO WATCH EPISODE 15. i cannot wait any longer, i feel like am going to combust into flames. (tbh i am in a really warm room, that could be it, coupled with the stress of waiting)
8 0
Replying to Park Min ALT • May 20, 2022
Title Love, Lies
Ikr I was rooting for her to plot an even more evil twist lol
i forgot about this movie till i saw this comment, now i feel sick agian remembering itπππ, but i totally agree, there was potential for her to be even worse
0 0
Replying to wormcat • May 19, 2022
Title Hymn of Death
I dropped this show moths ago, but i still wish i could connect to the story because many people enjoyed it, so…
is it any goood?
0 1
On Woori the Virgin • May 10, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
its so obvious who she will end up with :( I already have 2nd lead syndrome
7 5
On Flower of Evil • May 7, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
I love that scene in one of the episodes when Eun Ha said she sees a cloud shaped like an egg tart, but Hee Sung saw his wife's face. They both saw the thing they loved the mostβ€οΈβ€οΈππ. (of course Eun Ha's is her dad but, he was with her at the time unlike her precious egg tart)π
6 0
On Flower of Evil • May 7, 2022
Title Flower of Evil
I miss this show so much, no words could describe how i felt watching it as it aired. I can still feel the nervousness i felt back then when the drama was postponed, every time i watch ep5. I miss these characters so much.
1 0
Replying to Kuroidensha • May 5, 2022
Title Take Care of My Mom
It's uploaded on Dramacool
Ino but there is no subs yet :((
0 0
On Blossom • May 1, 2022
Title Blossom
Will some one give me a link to this movie if they find it. Even if it is in 5 years time, i dont mind.
3 3
Replying to Duckk • Apr 29, 2022
Title Pachinko
Is this gonna be a multi-season thing then
yes probs 4 seasons
0 0
Replying to nene • Apr 28, 2022
Title Inspector Koo
Bro, I miss this show .
I mis this show so much but i heard season 2 will be out in october
0 0