News
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 23, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Someone needs to tape the mouth of that gossipy tattletale and obnoxious a-hole Si Borong.
7 0
On Love in the Desert • Jun 20, 2023
Title Love in the Desert
Great looking couple. Hankiz Omar is very pretty and Alen Fang is my type of male beauty. I'm still hoping for Dilraba and Alen but another Uyghur beauty isn't too bad.
7 3
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • Jun 19, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
The salon owner in episode 2 is absolutely hilarious and high strung. Such a high class diva.
1 1
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • Jun 19, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
I really thought there was going to be a love line between Moo Young and Eunhoo. Of all the interactions in this drama I thought theirs was the most natural and looked promising.
0 1
On Lost You Forever • Jun 19, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Hopeful and crossing fingers this is a better adaptation than the train wreck drama version of Once Promised 曾许诺.
0 1
On Hidden Love • Jun 19, 2023
Title Hidden Love
The 7 years age gap is not believable as CZY is a baby face and in reality there's only 2 years gap in real life. Song Wei Long, Wu Lei or Artuur Chen who are younger are actually more believable playing the older brother role.
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Tian Huan is right up there with the most hateful antagonists I've seen in all of dramaland. This **atch is seriously testing every ounce of my patience.
7 5
Replying to jaginsing • May 9, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
one thing that is a tad annoying....the posters always have FL behind ML...anyone seen a reversal of that? Not…
Yawn what a completely nonsense comment. Do think of something useful and valuable next time instead of sharing how you got triggered by some d*mn poster.
2 3
On Si Ming • May 8, 2023
Title Si Ming
Yes please. I really like them in Warm on a Cold Night.
2 0
Replying to Kochase • Apr 27, 2023
Title Secret of Three Kingdoms
I can't believe I did not make the connection that Tan Jianci was Cao Pi here... watched this way back in the…
This drama was actually the first time I saw Tan Jianci. He made a really memorabl performance here as Cao Pi. I thought this guy is cute and a good actor too. That was 5 or so years ago now.
1 0
Replying to Varick • Apr 23, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
have worked with people with mental health issue and have done so for over 20 years .. I completely agree with…
Actually no. It's not about having egalitarian or an open society that would lessen the incidence of suicide. I wouldn't even put a country's level of development as a cause as there many developing countries who have very low suicide rate. However Muslim countries and countries with strong Catholic traditions have historically low rates of suicide. I would attribute this to the fact these cultures place an emphasis on overcoming, surviving and not ever considering suicide is somehow acceptable.
1 0
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Apr 22, 2023
Title The Land of Warriors
No...and good bye--..I will stick on Donghua...Too old for ZYX to play Xiao Wu and too young for this actor to…
OK bye don't let the door hit you when you go. Your endless complaints and nitpicking is way past due date. Since your not planning to watch don't come here polluting this thread with the same nonsense over and over.
3 2
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Apr 22, 2023
Title The Land of Warriors
I'd rather to see Wu Xuan Yi than Zhang yu xi.
She's younger looking than Wu Xuan Yi in my opinion and a better actress at that. Your just babbling nonsense at this stage.
2 1
Replying to TheLast • Apr 21, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
There's no way it was "suicide." Tell me it wasn't. I've been suicidal for years, and I would have left a letter…
This has to be one of the most misinformed and pointless post I've seen her. Your little story about you being suicidal and would have leave a suicide note was not only unhelpful but a pathetic attempt to misdirect the true cause of his death. When the police made a statement to rule this as a suicide, there must have been sufficient evidence at the scene to conclude that his death was self inflected. Enough with these conspiracy theories.
18 1
lo_ve • Apr 20, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
K-entertainment especially K-Pop is a meat grinder. I really hope something is done it's crazy what kind of pressure these idols receive. South Korea is also not a very healthy environment for people struggling emotionally. Condolence to his family, friends, group mates and fans.
10 1
On A Moment but Forever • Apr 20, 2023
Title A Moment but Forever
My apologies to Tang Yan but even with Shawn Dou the age difference was obvious even more if it's Zhang Ling He. I think the news of LXY being the ML is great. He is already mature in both his acting and his looks which would fit Tiffany better.
4 2
Replying to Colleen • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Land of Warriors
If this is the cast, count me out, I love Xiao Zhan and he is Tang San to me, changing the actors changes the…
Well then go and ask Xiao Zhan to come back if you are dead set on him coming back. Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure the producers would loooove to see him back and reprise his role. These opinions would be more acceptable had they been more realistic and less demanding. At least be thankful the producers are casting familiar and proven talents.
4 0
Replying to zibeeb • Apr 14, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
yayyy another Bai Lu historical dropping soon :D apparently she and ML here are dating in IRL so I expect even…
What a beautiful couple if true!
2 0
On The Land of Warriors • Apr 13, 2023
Title The Land of Warriors
At least I won't have to see Wu Xuan Yi and her toddler acting like in the previous season. That was not something I enjoyed or want to see again. Plus I like Zhang Yu Xi. Her characterization and acting in L&R and Stand by Me is how envision Xiao Wu would be. Xiao Zhan coming back was always gonna be a tough ask so I'm not the least surprised with this result. I'm just glad they did not put nameless and rookie actors in this season like they always do when then they couldn't cast the original actors for the sequel.
0 8
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Apr 3, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Useless king and evil poweful ministers? Now where I have seen that before. Ah yes that's bread and butter for every sageuk drama in existence.
13 2
