News
Replying to Keyva • Mar 30, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower Spoiler
Aww I kind of feel the opposite about the maid. She thought that was the real NS and I can understand why she…
The original Nie Sang Yu did harm her but she pretty much embellished the accusations and her experiences after leaving Ning mansion in order to take down NSY.
1 1
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 30, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Wen Wan is a freakin telenovela villain. Could they end this b*atch now. Also it was extremely satisfying to see that maid Lianxiang that Wen Wan used in her scheme getting her deserved end.
5 4
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Mar 27, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I'm dropping this. The first episode was enjoyable enough for me. I did not like the turn of events in episode 2 and after watching some excerpts from the latest episode, I won't bother continuing. I can't stand FL's questionable behavior.
1 2
On He Chang Xi • Mar 27, 2023
Person He Chang Xi
So handsome in Romance of a Twin Flower. I thought he was Uyghur at first but then I came here and found out he is half Russian. No wonder he has a very Eurasian look.
7 0
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 27, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
I just realized Shui Niang Zi is Ban Ling Er in Legend of the Phoenix. No wonder I didn't have a good impression when she first showed up on this drama. Let's just say she was a very effective antagonist in Legend of the Phoenix.
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Mar 25, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
Lol sageuks only have two types of kings: it is either the benevolent but encumbered by evil ministers one or,…
You forgot to add the ML is usually the CP and the FL some long lost childhood sweetheart.
12 2
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 25, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
The production quality is amazing. It's been a longtime since I've seen a non fantasy historical that looks expensive and top class.
13 1
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 23, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower Spoiler
I like how she sold access to her mansion so her husband's fans could see him up close.
9 2
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 23, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Is it me or did they changed the character of Wen Wan? From my vague recollection reading the beginning chapters in original I seem to remember the Marquis was in love with and wanted to marry her. Their relationship is completely different here. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong or it's because my Chinese reading is bad.
1 5
On Royal Rumours • Mar 22, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
The FL is obviously faking it. I don't know what's the deal with her. Her loud maid meanwhile is one of those characters I'd wish some antagonist just show up and throw her off the bridge.
0 3
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Mar 22, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
The actions of the FL at the end of the second episode pissed me off. I'm thinking of letting these finish before watching this again.
3 0
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Mar 20, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
Finally 😎
5 0
On You Are Desire • Mar 19, 2023
Title You Are Desire
I wish they cast Chen He Yi again in costume drama. I really like his look and performance in Warm on a Cold Night.
5 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Mar 18, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
There has to be a wedding here somewhere. It's about time.
11 0
On Miss Chun Is a Litigator • Mar 17, 2023
Title Miss Chun Is a Litigator
Hurrah Huang Jun Jie! Nice to see this veritable eye candy back on screen.
6 0
On Wonderland of Love • Mar 17, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
Hopefully Fei Wo Si Cun is especially cheerful and satisfied when she's writing the ending.
8 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 3 • Mar 17, 2023
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 3
No unnecessary sidechicks please.
14 0
Replying to 182 • Mar 17, 2023
Title Gank Your Heart
I have watch this like 6 times already and I keep coming back. I know many don’t like it because it doesn’t…
I know right. I've watched all of Yibo's works and this is the only time his chemistry with FL is palpable and credible. This pairing has a lot of unrealized potential, it's a shame we might not see them together again.
1 1
Replying to yonsama • Mar 17, 2023
Title Si Ming
Zheng Ye Cheng does historical extremely well. Well you just need to watch The Sleepless Princess to see angst…
Look who's trying to appear impartial after being so condescending and dismissive because his favorite actor didn't get his uptenth xianxia drama role.
1 1
Replying to yonsama • Mar 17, 2023
Title Si Ming
Zheng Ye Cheng does historical extremely well. Well you just need to watch The Sleepless Princess to see angst…
It would have been fine if you were actually pushing for a proven top actor and an accomplished xianxia drama star like Cheng Yi, Luo Yun Xi or Liu Xue Yi but your here banging the drums because some upstart who doesn't exactly have a stellar record in xianxia isn't ML. Maybe he'll get a breakthrough with Lost Your Forever as one of the 3 ML's or piggyback on the popularity of Till The End of the Moon. Still those are in future tense and their success is still not guaranteed.
1 3
