News
On A League of Nobleman • Feb 14, 2023
Title A League of Nobleman Spoiler
What a lousy ending! Did they have to make it look like they where trying to excuse the crimes of the evil b*tch. After everything that happened that was the ending they covered everything with lies. WTH was that!
3 8
On A League of Nobleman • Feb 7, 2023
Title A League of Nobleman
Wang Yan and Lan Jue friendship and chemistry is the best and most natural in this drama. Lan Jue towards Zhang Ping feels more like noblesse oblige than a sincere connection. Even the emperor is more informal to Zhang Ping than Lan Jue.
8 1
On The Assassin • Feb 3, 2023
Title The Assassin
Great to see Du Chun back in historical.
2 0
Replying to Hunter2022 • Feb 3, 2023
Title An Eternal Thought
This drama gonna so suck BIG TIME because:1. Not done by Tencent. Companies that rely on selling airing rights…
This is so presumptuous, misinform, and just plain personal opinion.
1 0
Replying to ang3l • Feb 2, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
this is very random but i wanted to know, is it just me who thinks Cheng Yi & Li Hong Yi look kinda similar? lmfao
I had the same thought a few weeks ago when I was watching Blood of Youth and I went here planning to post a comment wanting Li Hong Yi and Cheng Yi in a drama. Anyway I decided against it because I thought it was inappropriate to demand when Li Hong Yi is not relevant to this drama. They would be the most believable brother pairing in C-drama. Thanks for bringing this up.
8 0
On A League of Nobleman • Jan 31, 2023
Title A League of Nobleman
So many irrelevant recommendations. I don't see the connection of these other dramas save for most of them implying some sort of relationship with the male leads. Some really lazy and poorly thought comparisons. If there was a recent drama I could think similar to this it would be Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty.
9 1
On A League of Nobleman • Jan 31, 2023
Title A League of Nobleman
Episodes don't seem to have a consistent running time. I wonder if there were scenes that ended up in the editing floor or these days , in the recycle bin.
0 0
On A League of Nobleman • Jan 30, 2023
Title A League of Nobleman
I don't like Song Wei Long's character. He reminds me so much of that gossipy neighbor that wants to know and divulge every secret in town. Too nosy, too clever for his own good and too naive for my liking. Great detective skills but somehow unable to read the overall picture.
8 2
On Unchained Love • Jan 30, 2023
Title Unchained Love
Episode 35 has to be the most ridiculous ambush scene ever. Did a single Zhaoding bureau officer even die? Never mind they made Yu Zun just an accessory and spectator of the fight scene.
3 1
On The White Olive Tree • Jan 25, 2023
Title The White Olive Tree
I like their pairing in My Dear Guardian.
1 0
On War of Faith • Jan 25, 2023
Title War of Faith
I love Republican dramas but absolutely not outward Communist propaganda. I can stand subtle messaging like Fall In Love or Arsenal Military Academy but not in your face like this is going to be. Sorry not even Wang Yibo and Li Qin will make me watch this.
9 3
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jan 23, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
How useless is this king? Oh wait this is Korean drama. All they do is sass backing their enemies in the royal court.
1 1
Replying to Alejandro_Ortega • Jan 22, 2023
Title Unchained Love
Eunuchs ran the show, Emperor's were puppetsEmperor's never allowed to leave the forbidden City, if they tried…
I don't see the relevance of the second paragraph or your blatant misrepresentation that somehow Chinese emperors were benevolent and wise because they had eunuchs behind them WTH. The fact is the worst periods of imperial China was when the eunuchs were in power.
0 1
Replying to xoxo • Jan 21, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I'm so glad the FL is also strong and can fight back. I am so sick of FL's needing a rescue from ML every chance…
Sure but they should have picked someone that could actually act. I'm glad the show didn't suffer in the end because of her campy style and bratty acting.
5 6
Replying to Prometeumoderno • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
many people here being disgusting and misogynistic towards the female lead making various comments and one of…
You spamming this thread with the same comment every other post is an offense and it should be called out. Your ranting is not welcome.
10 0
Replying to Prometeumoderno • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
hating on female actresses will not make y'all fave actor noticing your existence, probably reading y'all nonsense…
Oh BTW do put all your Qianluo bootlicking and admiration of her acting on one comment. Stop hijacking this thread with your comments.
3 0
Replying to Prometeumoderno • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
hating on female actresses will not make y'all fave actor noticing your existence, probably reading y'all nonsense…
This line is getting old, insulting to intelligence and, a pathetic attempt at giving a free pass to this otherwise D level acting. The actress and the character is a blot on this otherwise excellent production.
5 1
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
what are you people on? what's wrong with QL?? i think she's a great character and a sweetheart. i think it's…
She would have been fine as an extra but the actress playing Qianluo is way over her ability. She has no acting skills or the charisma to make me like this character. Granted, I've never like bratty and childish characters and even more when they are played by actors who can't even act.
7 1
Replying to yamakifan143 • Jan 18, 2023
Title Sea of Dreams
please let this be real... i need more wang zi xuan's dramas~~~ and what's the synopsis...?
Such a classic beauty. I also need to see more dramas with her as FL.
2 3
Replying to Simbiisagirl • Jan 17, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I thought I was the only one… omg she irks me… looks so forced…. I would have préfèred the 2FL…..
You're not the only one. If you did a backreading then you'd know a lot of people watching this show including me has a problem with here. The actress is very limited and her role is not helping.
1 0
