Editorials
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Dec 4, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
Minister Park went from someone who opposed the current king to a parrot in the royal court. I'm not sure the writers even bothered to noticed his sudden conversion. He was clearly a convenient plot device to bring evidence of the former CP's murder.
3 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Dec 4, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
I rolled my eyes at the pathetic attempt at illiciting sympathy on the Queen Dowager. Her end was too kind for all the evilness, rancor and grudge she caused.
7 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Nov 30, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
The King at the minimum should abdicate and his scum of a mother be put to death. That would be justice fulfilled.
3 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Nov 30, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
I hope the ending is not a copout and the original instigators get their due punishment.
2 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Nov 23, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
masquerade which drama? from which year?
The Crowned Clown is also called Masquerade. Someone already put it the recommendation list.
4 1
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Nov 22, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella Spoiler
The Queen Dowager deserves to get a poison cup in the end. That's the only logical ending for this nasty woman.
11 0
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Nov 22, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
I have not enjoyed a court sageuk drama since Masquerade. This one is pretty close. I did like and enjoyed Mr. Queen but that the time travel and many comedic elements made it a less authentic historical drama. That one felt like a mashup of Go Princess Go and Scarlet Heart. I think this drama did well in taming the comedy and developing an interesting conflict in the royal court.
6 5
On Shining Just for You • Nov 22, 2022
Title Shining Just for You
Waiting and waiting.......
0 0
Replying to llaavendder • Oct 27, 2022
Title Game of True Love
heard a new rumor that drama crew contacted Peng Xiaoran to play as FL and would start at the end of november.
I'm gonna flip if it's PXR even though I was hoping for a more mellow and lighthearted romcom for their reunion. I've seen the lakorn and the FL in Game of Love is a real b*tch.
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Oct 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Did the real Mu Deok get possession of her body back? This bothered me from the start and I postponed watching the show until the show ended.
0 1
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Oct 16, 2022
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
The bodyguard/ML love interest is a total drag on the show. She's got zero chemistry with the ML and her assertive and impertinent attitude are way overdone. What the heck was the writer thinking creating this character.
2 0
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 14, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
LYX looks too fragile and lightweight-looking to pass off as a rescuer. A little bit of muscle would not hurt. Seriously Bai Jing Ting who I thought had a slight build in YAMH looks like Mr. Muscle next to Leo in this drama.
8 0
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 14, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
I've never warmed up to doctor-lawyer pairings in drama land or in real life for that matter.
0 2
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty • Oct 12, 2022
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty
What a psycho that Princess Taiping turn out to be.
0 3
On My Dear Guardian • Oct 10, 2022
Title My Dear Guardian
My favorite doctor/uniformed officer drama. In comparison to DOTS and YAMH this one had a lot more nuanced plot and backstory. I think the other two relied more on their leads chemistry. This one was engaging and enjoyable right to the end. I'd love to see this remade into a K-drama.
5 0
Replying to Maggsimum • Oct 10, 2022
Title My Dear Guardian
If it reminded you of the show You Are My Hero then you are not alone. A way way worse version of You Are My Hero…
I like this one better. YAMH plot was rather thin and one dimensional.
2 0
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty • Oct 10, 2022
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty
It was great until they added that ridiculous and contrived love line between Su Wu Ming and Yingtao. A forced and unnecessary plot that ruined the flow and chemistry of the drama.
0 2
Replying to Vico SDL • Oct 5, 2022
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty
Lol, it seems I’m the only who actually likes the female lead…I mean, she did start off as a bit useless/annoying…
The FL is more of a secondary character in this drama. I am liking they are not inserting unnecessary romantic moments between her and ML.
2 0
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty • Sep 30, 2022
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty
Su Wu Ming is a gem. The actor plays the cheeky and pompous sheriff/detective to the hilt. He is absolutely hilarious. The ML has the right mix of arrogance and cockiness. Thank goodness his bravado is not overdone.
8 0
Replying to Hu Tong • Sep 26, 2022
Title Hu Tong
Replying to deleted comment
I thought the same. Anything set after 1949 and before the end of the Cultural Revolution is a big no no for me. It will reek of Maoist propaganda.
2 1
