Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2025
Replying to mystic exiler • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
So? He could have act better if that butcher girl hadn’t steal all the screentime and make the last ten eps…
Female centric drama? Both had same billing. Now don't say u said it bcz the novel was female centric bcz they didn’t even follow that religiously or else he would have been shinning more and we can see whi carry whom and which character had more edits and liked by audience.

You literally said he isn't good at acting and his fl carried him before. Now you're saying bith acted well lmao
0 1
Replying to Antzela • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
Let the girl be alone for fking heaven sake!😡 Linghe isnt any better in his acting than her. He goes by his…
So? He could have act better if that butcher girl hadn’t steal all the screentime and make the last ten eps boring.
Seriously you're badmouthing Linghe to defend LYX and I bet u think u are better than those who were badmouthing LYX🤣

Both Linghe and LYX are good,period!
0 3
Replying to 16119092 • 6 days ago
Title Revenge
They’re my dream pair. But sadly, whatever novel spoilers I’ve gotten from RedNote have been turning me off😭.…
I doubt they’ll change anything but I’m hoping they do too. Because they only seem to work on the male leads characters.

Look at Luke,even though he’s still a jerk, they modified his character quite a bit. They completely changed Murong Qingyi’s character from the novel.

Some people think it’s feminist because they show an ideal man with a messy female character. I just feel like they’re too lazy to put the same effort into developing the female characters. That’s sexist too.
11 1
Replying to DrBuni • 21 days ago
Thanks for the warning. I apologize for the rambling in advance, but I cannot with romance dramas where the focus…
Like this type?
0 0
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
How did he got so many photos of her at the end? Was luan nian a stalker?

I would have prefer to see Nian tao their kid like in the novel than this proposal
4 0
Replying to Santagirl • Sep 6, 2026
Is there also BDSM??? If not then it is nothing like FSOG 🤣
is she really submissive tho
1 1
Replying to 618 • Sep 6, 2026
You are extremely disgusting and vile , there are children here and you saying such creepy stuff , go seek medical…
and guess my age grandma. This was just one of ur children being "naughty". Do u think They can watch naughty stuff but can't handle seeing comments about it?
0 1
Replying to 618 • Sep 6, 2026
You are extremely disgusting and vile , there are children here and you saying such creepy stuff , go seek medical…
Why are children watching this drama? You should be concern about that
0 3
On The Early Spring • Sep 6, 2026
I can't lie anymore. Just watching Luke makes me wet and I consider him a jerk but the pheromones oozing off him are insane
4 6
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 28, 2026
I mean fl is beautiful if anything ML is deff unconventional idk who was saying she wasn't conventionally pretty.
I was actually talking about unconventional characteristics
0 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Aug 28, 2026
I cant believe this guy is a mom! #HubaMa
Didn't understand the reference
0 1
Replying to vivalf • Aug 28, 2026
Can someone tell me in the novel, what are their ages? Just wondering what the age gap is?
22 and 28
3 1
Replying to Xing Yue • Aug 28, 2026
I guess we are going towards breakup scenes in the upcoming 9-12/13/14 episodes
Ig ep 18/19
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
How is it? The first two recommendations below this drama are Love’s Ambition...God I hatedddd that misogynistic, hypocritical male lead and Will Love in Spring, which I loved 😭 Idk how this one will be. Is the male lead similar to the one in Love’s Ambition?
1 3
Replying to mystic exiler • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
It wasn't a completely forced marriage yk. She could've walked away at any time, leaving him embarrassed, just…
That's what I'm saying. She wasn't completely saying no. She was always dubious about it
8 0
Replying to mystic exiler • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
It wasn't a completely forced marriage yk. She could've walked away at any time, leaving him embarrassed, just…
Yeah but she didn't have to fulfill his wish. It's not like she signed a binding contract with him. If she didn't want to, she could've broken that promise at any time.
9 6
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
And just like I prayed after *SOKP*, I pray for this too that I'll never encounter a couple this complicated in…
SOKP couple was normal imo. This one in real life would definitely seem toxic
2 0
Replying to Zane • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
there are things that i don't agree with the leads' actions in last night's episode, i don't agree with the forced…
It wasn't a completely forced marriage yk. She could've walked away at any time, leaving him embarrassed, just like she had done before. Before finding out about her parents' deaths, she wanted to marry him anyway. Deep down, she always wanted to marry him. She stayed away because she didn't want him to get caught up in her revenge.
16 10
Replying to metrikfire • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
A lot of people on MDL are not used to Chinese drama romances about really terrible people having really shitty…
It's funny that you called Linghe peak husband material in POJ, even though that drama also had a forced kiss, while criticizing Overdo's forced kiss. I like both dramas but I don't understand the double standard.
21 1