News
On Love between Lines • Jan 13, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I remember where I saw the second ML. He was the bad guy Jiang Wu in The Legends and was quite excellent there. I hope he gets more screen time.
1 3
On Love between Lines • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I love that’s she’s wearing $1200 miu miu shoes to the wedding.
10 12
Replying to AB28 • Dec 31, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I have not seen any of his works before SAL but will chase his dramas from now on 😊
you have to watch Dashing Youth!
1 1
On Speed and Love • Dec 30, 2025
Title Speed and Love
He Yu is an actor to keep an eye on. He was fantastic in the Dashing Youth series as well .. literally made the movie. https://kisskh.at/698973-shao-nian-bai-ma-zui-chun-feng
3 5
Replying to Heila • Dec 28, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
Is anyone else very drawn to Bing Zhu (Wang Duo)? I've seen in him another drama years and years ago, his acting…
He is also in the immortal ascension. He’s so good there.
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Dec 26, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
https://kisskh.at/769667-chang-an-er-shi-si-ji#comment-24587514
Have a great time!
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Dec 26, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
https://kisskh.at/769667-chang-an-er-shi-si-ji#comment-24587514
Im looking forward to your review of this series. If you could untangle some of the loose ends at the end it’d be appreciated.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Dec 26, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
https://kisskh.at/769667-chang-an-er-shi-si-ji#comment-24587514
Im looking forward to your review of this series. If you could untangle some of the loose ends at the end it’d be appreciated.
1 2
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 26, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
How beautiful is the music in this drama? And so well matched to amplify and underscore the narrative.
9 3
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 25, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
I’m afraid to read the comments too closely for fear of a major spoiler but I hope the drama ended well. Episode 24 was wild.
2 0
Replying to Rachel • Dec 23, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
It was a moment of impulse which was caused by built up frustration and jealousy that Zhang Mo can be free while…
Makes sense.
0 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 23, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
I have a clarifying question that I still can’t quite understand. Why did XWJ kill Zhang Mo? His character though out the rest of the series seems so different. I can’t quite reconcile them.
0 11
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Dec 22, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
The visuals look so much better on Netflix 4k I re-watch the previous day's episode on it.
Yes I noticed the same. Have been watching it on Netflix.
1 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 22, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
I’m at episode 13. Quite an intense scene. I have some beef with the plot. Why wouldn’t they check first that it was truly him before going on a killing spree against one person. It was too easy - they should’ve figured it out.
1 2
Replying to Sugar2021 • Nov 30, 2025
Title Shadow Detective
yes, why the low rating?
a lot of people seem to dislike the FL so maybe that's why? I think she's doing a decent job.
1 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Nov 29, 2025
Title Shadow Detective
This is actually SO good.
yes, why the low rating?
2 4
Replying to PoojaBansal • Nov 28, 2025
Title The Sparrow's Gambit
How is it so far??
it's quite engaging. The FL is beautiful and is acting well. The ML is a bit stiff and his role is marginal so far, but overall, an engaging story.
6 0
On Legend of the Magnate • Nov 27, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
Is this worth watching? Some of these type of dramas can get pretty heavy , with a pretty thick plot. If the action moves fast and the plot is not too convoluted, it sounds interesting.
1 4
On Second Chance Romance • Nov 27, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
Is this 'My Sunshine' take two?
0 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Nov 3, 2025
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Odd pairing … also Ai Mi’s character was beyond annoying in the who rules the world drama. Not sure I can get over that.
3 0
