Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 20, 2025

Friends

Replying to DeenaMakaya • May 30, 2026
Title Double Helix
what a disastrous turn around for an otherwise ok series.These last 2 episodes are just awful. Forcing tragedies…
I felt like it's drama for drama's sake from E1, but I'm intrigued by the twists they are making now because at least Yi Chen woke up a bit earlier.
0 0
Replying to Blu • May 30, 2026
Title To My Shore
the special episodes are total of 4 episodes right? does anyone know when should the second episode be released?Wednesday…
The 4 episodes thing wasn't confirmed; based on the trailer, we can only tell that there is at least one more episode ahead. No info on the dates, though :(
2 1
Replying to KSM4 • May 30, 2026
Title To My Shore
I really hope so, but there is literally no info. These Chinese production companies are so weird, you never know…
I doubt it? They just released the first special episode 10 days ago and it is well liked. The actors are doing extremely well: their concert passed successfully, they were just invited to walk the runway for VOGUE yesterday, and they have a ton of endorsements. They're doing frequent streams together; other Chinese BLs are blooming, too, so it doesn't look like censorship is at fault. We'll probably get it a bit later. A new big fan event takes place on June 3, so maybe then.
0 2
Replying to Double Helix • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Replying to deleted comment
This is literally a place for discussions... if you don't want people to interact with what you write, don't write it. Simple.
4 5
Replying to WANG7XIAN • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Lu Feng isn't only one to blame here. Yi Chen gonna ruin three lives with that marriage ( including himself) so…
Agreed. I'm so annoyed by these "I gave a promise to [insert a relative] and now I must honor it no matter what" tropes. If his mother asked him to kill his neighbors, would he have run to do it, too? Even love and devotion have to have a boundary of sanity. I used to be able to tolerate weak characters, but the latest quality dramas spoiled me, so now I'm very frustrated.
3 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
That's why I'm desperately waiting for filth series adaptation. That danmei is hella new and has zero ragebait…
She's a fantastic author, so I can't wait for more of her works to be adapted! No annoying stereotypes in sight there.
2 2
Replying to kacee_ottis • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Do you know there have been about 15 or even more Chinese BLs released from 2020 till now, and only a small number…
What do you mean why? Dark romance is a genre many people love. It has always been my favorite, and though I'm not enjoying this particular show, I'm delighted that I finally have so many options to choose from. There are plenty of other shows with lighter plots and romance, way more than the ones in this genre.
0 0
On To My Shore • May 28, 2026
Title To My Shore
My theory is that the new special episode will be posted on June 3. Apparently, there is a To My Shore fan tour that starts then; the studio responsible for the drama made a post about it stating that it anticipates this date, plus it's Wednesday, so here's to hoping))
2 0
Replying to Poollibrarian • May 28, 2026
Title Double Helix
So i just found out this was a remake, no wonder the BL tropes are so 10 years ago.
I was hoping they'd give them a more modern twist.
3 0
Replying to Panda • May 28, 2026
Title To My Shore
I know I am torturing myself watching this shitty behaviour of one lead, its freaking me out, I am hurting myself…
Yeah, Fan Xiao is very slow on the uptake when it comes to love... only when all the quick but wrong methods don't work, he considers switching an approach. It's heartbreaking to watch.
3 1
Replying to KSM4 • May 28, 2026
Title To My Shore
They do end up together, yes.
Happy watching, you are in for a ride! If you like the show, be sure to watch the special episode on YouTube after you're done with all the episodes, it has a lot of goodness.
3 4
Replying to EmmaCarlas • May 28, 2026
Title To My Shore Spoiler
It is a happy ending ??
They do end up together, yes.
1 6
Replying to Panda • May 27, 2026
Title To My Shore
Served fan xiao right... Right when he fell in real love with shulang, his lies got exposed one by one... And…
Haha, wait for E10 and E11 :D More lows are coming. But the suffering and groveling are delicious.
1 1
Replying to KSM4 • May 27, 2026
Title To My Shore
I really hope so, but there is literally no info. These Chinese production companies are so weird, you never know…
There is definitely another episode. The trailer has about 50% of scenes we haven't seen and the director and the original writer confirmed its existence. But there are no updates yet :(
0 0
Replying to Berryvery • May 27, 2026
Title To My Shore
Is the second special ep dropping today??
I really hope so, but there is literally no info. These Chinese production companies are so weird, you never know when and what you are getting, it's frustrating.
0 7
Replying to Kami • May 27, 2026
actually, at first, Chi Cheng never knew that Suowei is Yueyue's ex boyfriend, that's why Suowei didn't want him…
Oh, you see, that's not it. At the end of E1, Suowei sees Chi Cheng with Yue Yue and thinks, "No wonder he's been against me all along and caused me to mess up several jobs! He's Yue Yue's new boyfriend and he's taking revenge on me for her!" And this thought is repeated several times through other episodes until he finally realizes that Chi Cheng's father is a big shot and that Chi Cheng didn't mess up his jobs out of revenge, he was just working. This doesn't make sense because, like you said, Chi Cheng not knowing that Yue Yue and Suowei were together is the whole point of the plot, and Suowei always worried about him finding out.
0 2
Replying to Lady_Kexing • May 26, 2026
Title Double Helix
The ones criticizing Ayden are trying to get on my nerves because have they’ve seen him?! and not just because…
Ooh, I think I saw it recced before but I never tried it. Thank you, will go hunt it down now!
1 0
Replying to KSM4 • May 26, 2026
Title Double Helix
I don't mind it when it happens in fiction, but it has to have consequences. In this case, I really don't get…
Oh, you know, it's not that I criticize Yichen for choosing to go back to Lu Feng; my complaint is mainly about the quality of writing and its execution. I didn't feel like the assault had even a slight impact on both characters, considering the happy times that followed quickly afterward. Take it away, and absolutely nothing will change. I don't find their relationship authentic or convincing, and they don't feel real to me. It's like Lu Feng is a combination of typical dark romance ML traits, while Yichen is just trait-less. I didn't sense any cohesiveness, and the lack of character reaction to assault just reinforced it. Maybe the book is better in this regard, but the show's writing feels very weak to me.
0 1
Replying to Lady_Kexing • May 26, 2026
Title Double Helix
The ones criticizing Ayden are trying to get on my nerves because have they’ve seen him?! and not just because…
Ironically, it ended up being not dark and angsty enough for me. I really enjoyed the flashbacks with terrible Mo Ran, but the reincarnated version felt like just a moody teen with some problems. The novels are so well-written, but alas, I didn't vibe with the characterization. Hope you enjoy it, though!
0 3
Replying to Lady_Kexing • May 26, 2026
Title Double Helix
The ones criticizing Ayden are trying to get on my nerves because have they’ve seen him?! and not just because…
I dropped it at volume 5; it didn't work for me. But it was such a pain to drop it after all the volumes I've already read. Truly a dilemma!
0 5